3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MorirMerda 04.02.20 12:51 pm

Can't learn (Total War: Rome 2)

I really like this game: epic battle, setting, graphics. In the genre of RTS I'm not that a random passenger, at one time in Warcraft 3 were killed the same time as current students, DotA-2, also in the first part of the StarCraft-2 online quite a lot I played was platinum rank (normal rank, the third part tried online, whether bronze or the silver got).
Three months have periodically trying to learn how to play Rome 2 until this two years in a row downloaded a few times to custom battles to try to win, and again to remove. On YouTube for example content very little about how to start playing in a global map, text guides too, especially not found.
How to learn short to play Rome 2 in 2018? :-)
15 Comments
Sort by:
F
FANFARUS 04.02.20

Ha! To be honest, it is better to start with the series since the first Rome, and then in chronological order to trace the development of games. Personally, I am loyal to the second Copper (actually anything on Napoleon Total war even at the minimum salary does not start, because the laptop is not much younger than me). And so do I in the battles of help knowledge of history, but for learning campaign the beginner it is better to go through the tutorial, then on easy difficulty for a cool faction to delve into the nuances of the game, but as you learn the basics and get used to the gameplay it is possible and something hardcore to invent. Say the rights of a skilled player (one copper a couple of thousand hours). Most importantly don't leave, especially if the hardware allows *the Plaka*

M
MorirMerda 04.02.20

FANFARUS
Yeah, I heard that the first Rome better second (though it was mainly due to the bugs all spit on 2, right now it kind of rules), the tutorial went fine and learned what I learned there, and what to do on the game XS))

M
Maks.S.P. 04.02.20

For Me the best setting and light, the threshold of entering this Empire, then by increasing!

N
Noran 04.02.20

MorirMerda
Because of bugs? No, mainly because that cut a lot of the mechanic, and the new doesn't overshadow the bitterness of loss. My recommendation - play Attila. There is the tree of the heirs came back, and interesting pieces were the development of either religious system, sanitation and so on. But regarding the second Rome, as already unsubscribed, if you want the campaign to learn how to play - choose a faction and go take it easy, learn the basics, in principle, possible without a splint to do (about Silane). But if tactics want to bend - only to learn, learn during ,learn from opponents, to follow all tips of the game...

M
MorirMerda 04.02.20

Norаn
Thus esti рим2 simplified then it probably makes sense to start? Barbara and I did not twig cheto as Rome themselves)

N
Noran 04.02.20

MorirMerda
MorirMerda wrote:
Thus esti рим2 simplified then it probably makes sense to start?
Simplified mechanics and not the game itself. In Attila, despite the (for me) meager amount of time playing more interesting. It seemed to me, not too difficult the second Rome (Attila is essentially the next-gen version of Barbarian Invasion). When it returned to the tree of heirs that makes the game more exciting and more fun (it is possible for relatives to marry, such as great-nephew to his grandmother) well, Yes, if you are in the second Rome, for Rome to play - wait for a random rebellions and ongoing civil wars. In Attila hemorrhoids with it if you don't want to play in the historicity of the (through +-80 years behold must fall), you can make friends with the barbarians and make a fun Orgy before the arrival of the Huns. And for her ancestors the proto you can play.

N
Nervios 04.02.20

MorirMerda Rimas or diadanta look , they're on the legend play sometimes , for me they are the top streamers on total war... Although if you look closely on YouTube , it is possible for yourself a couple of rules of streamers to find on the total war )In principle they have studied, in fact )

B
BorodaOLD 04.02.20

It is better to begin the series with the first Rome +1. Then install the second ROM, to see what he has become and to continue to learn to play first. )

R
RikoChiko 04.02.20

Rome is not the best part for travelers series. Only one policy is worth, I never found the actual guides. Better to start with any other besides Rome and Attila.
Can a couple of issues here to look at, a lot of useful learned.
Спойлерhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI-axVkMsloKSC2YGUOQrDw

A
AlexKHAB 04.02.20

Well, Yes, a familiar problem. He also once started. And also nichrome did not. And recently the map on the legend strip. 800+ hours. Cut off from life))). I must say that I do not share the Council to start with the first Rome. I eyes have never seen and niche play in the second quietly. In Attila also did not play. Well, what about your post. Not as if that is so in one message to learn to play рим2. There are certain rules which should adhere to to achieve victory. I will speak only about the company. Online not playing. First and foremost, to follow a food and mood. A variety of ways. To have a surplus of food necessary. Units 20 at least, better 100.To follow diplomacy. Not to fight with everyone. Especially for the high difficulty levels. To sign a trade agreement, especially important in the early stages of the game. Then when the income тыш30 will, trade can score. If a lot of mood to raise taxes. All at once I do not remember. The game is multifaceted and diverse. Only by trial and error to learn to play. Sometimes I think I'm still doing something wrong when playing рим2. And by the way the split Empire would be more interesting than the main company. As for me.

A
AlexKHAB 04.02.20

BorodaOLDнадо sometimes to go beyond. In the first Rome light a wedge has not converged. The second Rome is quite a self-contained product.

M
Mihail Golohvast 04.02.20

MorirMerda wrote:
also in the first part of the StarCraft-2 online quite a lot I played was platinum rank (normal rank, the third part tried online, whether bronze or the silver got).
So-so-so, and when is the 3rd part of the StarCraft came out ? How long was I asleep? How I missed this?

A
AlexKHAB 04.02.20

Michael Holocuast
Well, you know what he's talking about. Th fault then?) He speaks of the second man as a trilogy. The third part is for the Protoss. Legacy of the Void

B
BorodaOLD 04.02.20

AlexKHAB
But the limits to do with it? If you see that you are trying to sell the same, only with simplistic and perverse mechanics\balance and dubious innovations - just not playing and all. But what about the self-sufficiency of the second Rome did not argue. )

M
Maks Babushkin 04.02.20

MorirMerda
No one listen to what Rome 2 is shit, what other parts are better. Bullshit. Love this game, play it. As written Nervios - Diodand and Rimas well open the game. They have a lot of playthroughs. Sit down, look. For example, I watched a couple of episodes and already something can do in this game. Yes, the threshold of entering the game is very high: a lot of buttons, imagecheck, factors affecting the game. Try first for Rome to play for him the easiest. Just need to sit down and understand. Go for it)))