3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrew Nash 21.09.19 05:23 pm

Still unresolved issues (with sound and friezes) games from Quantic Dream (Heavy Rain: The Origami Killer)

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! The problem is the following:
All games from developer Quantic Dream, released exclusively in
the digital store-the launcher Epic Games Store today, there are same problems with sound and friezes, at the same time. This happens in Heavy Rain and of course Beyond: Two Souls. About these problems in the Internet, write a. But why does it only have the Internet, and not on the forum which is not - is unclear! On the Internet there is only 2 ways to solve this problem from the craftsmen, but until now no patch from the developers, no one even commented on the issue. I have not found even one game it said something in the style of We are aware of the problem and solve it.
My nephew who does not share views with me about the boycott EGS, and there was a data problem. I have tested these two games on his computer, then logged in his ACC from my PC. Tested and there and there are different games and I note that the problems with friezes and liaudin sound we have with him ONLY in those 2 games. They equally appear after each 15-25 minutes in the same places.
Not so much I wanted to ask the forum about some other way of solving, in addition to what is in the net, all you want to share what my negative opinion about this shady shop I have got worse.
The incentive would have long ago rolled out the patch, and AGEIA even have the ability to create a thread in the forum of the game developers, simply because it is not there. All of these scribble tech support ended for me with premakai that is, we have a problem in the gland and we were sent to gucel to read the FAQ, which says the user to down well, or those who started to get acquainted with the PC only yesterday.
A shame Epic is a fiasco and a real shame, yapping on the whole no, you are a real rival to the INCENTIVES, but in reality - the absolute disrespect of customers, who, instead of labeling the problem the developers of a game - needs to go gokel and to read what he already knows even the baby! EGS - R. I. P.
23 Comments
Sort by:
E
Egtoz 21.09.19

Andrew Nash
Hello! Literally half an hour ago created a topic here for the same reason. Read the topic, maybe it will be useful for you, since I was able to increase time of the game with 15 minutes to 53 minutes :)
https://forums.playground.ru/heavy_rain/zavisaet_kartinka_a_igra_prodolzhaet_zhit-981103/

A
Andrew Nash 21.09.19

Egtoz
I'm not interested in a workaround, and report the information to developers, through AGEYOU that they rolled out a patch for everyone.
And I wonder when scammers EGS will start to treat customers with respect, and not bought, problem, deal with it! Anyhow the money to tear off!

E
Egtoz 21.09.19

Andrew Nash
I agree with that. But I feel the patch will not soon (if at all)

S
SonyK_2 21.09.19

Andrew Nash wrote:
...I wonder when scammers EGS will start to treat customers with respect, and not bought, problem, deal with it!...
When people stop buying them with this attitude to customers.

On topic: most I've seen posts (not all) about such...
...sound problems and freezes...
...was from those who had FX processors. And once that happens even one of the older models (9590, which is in the profile), then from the younger miracle to wait it is not worth: apparently making a version for the PC put a bolt on such users.

C
CrowBY 21.09.19

SonyK.
the problem with the joists not only on the AMD FX. seen complaints from people who are and i7 and Xeon and Rysen

S
SonyK_2 21.09.19

He saw messages about FX and Xeon. On some models, the i7 problem? About Ryzen don't ask, because he looked about 3900X video from Digital Foundry and it was talking about Heavy Rain and its optimization.
Spoiler

~ 9:45

U
UnrealTournament777 21.09.19

audio of the error associated with old processors, below ryzen amd and intel 6th generation

E
Egtoz 21.09.19

The decision https://forums.playground.ru/heavy_rain/zavisaet_kartinka_a_igra_prodolzhaet_zhit_reshenie-981185/

m
maksfighter 21.09.19

the Riesen is no problem

A
Andrew Nash 21.09.19

CrowBYmaksfighter
UnrealTournament777
The problem did not PERC and is not supported by the chipset onboard sound card.

A
Andrew Nash 21.09.19

Egtoz
This is a temporary solution

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 21.09.19

Andrew Nash
You have my condolences

A
Andrew Nash 21.09.19

[Denis]
Why would I need your condolences?

[

Andrew Nash
Do not take it.Like, to complain came

P
POLKOVNIK2005 21.09.19

[Denis]
And he still does not understand, it store patches released, not developed by one word hurt.

[

POLKOVNIK2005
You can't write to the developers, bypassing the store?

A
Andrew Nash 21.09.19

[Denis] wrote:
You can't write to the developers, bypassing the store?
No.
POLKOVNIK2005 wrote:
And he still does not understand, it store patches released, not developed by one word hurt.
Flood? Do not shop releases patches. And the store, like steam, which allegedly claims homestar - assists in their release
maxxim1891
Flaming and offtopic here?

A
Andrew Nash 21.09.19

E
Egtoz 21.09.19

Andrew Nash
Why temporary ? The solution works, and you can complete the game without problems. And by the way the problem is not only with hevecam but souls

A
Andrew Nash 21.09.19

Egtoz wrote:
Why temporary ?
Because your solution works for me personally exactly to the next scene (and, with any graphics settings) and that they were not, every time you need to reload the game and pray that there was AutoSave.
There is nothing to be pogruzitsya (Aleksanteri) - no textures in 64, no open world, etc., well, you ponel, that all is drawn in the quest a narrow corridor
Egtoz wrote:
And by the way the problem is not only with hevecam but souls
Yes, cap! More no such problems in any game on my FX, in these two - the conclusion is the same. With my computer all right