3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mmarkiz 21.09.19 05:23 pm

Job boards (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

They are generally low or can be easily scored on those without the lefthanded? Already tired of running around only they do)
15 Comments
Sort by:
k
kvitos 21.09.19

No, they appear automatically and infinitely )

m
mmarkiz 21.09.19

kvitos
thank you) in the furnace they were then)

A
Anzhelika04 21.09.19

To level(of level, resources, money) they need only. I have them for 10 hours was performed on the second scene location to get level 30 for more or less free to explore the world. Always plot on the left.

i
imitator26 21.09.19

Анжелика04
All you say is true.

-
-MODEUZ- 21.09.19

Temporary job for another 30m lvle scored - boring, monotonous and useless.

a
a6541 21.09.19

Need help! Took copquest Quiet and hard - should be killed including 10 of the Spartans reinforced the attack. I can not understand is how? Tried powerful strikes, a cudgel, an axe, a spear, a staff, strengthened poison, fire, click, Ares, metal spear, Leonid, etc. Nothing works. The options can be many, maybe someone passed or met something similar??? ( Pumped all the level-92)

I
IIHumanII 21.09.19

a6541
Hold the shift+LMB, the character needs to stand in the rack and weapons should illuminate red. And then it will be considered a heavy attack.+ you must have racked skill on it(2 column Warrior 3 bottom row) there will be all written in detail. Reinforced powerful shot is called,there is a sword in his hand still on the picture of the skill.

a
a6541 21.09.19

Took copquest, you have to kill 10 soldiers with a torch, trying to burn them - is not counted, just like their thrash torch-also does not count because burn. As the torch is put out, or something else to do? Tried to go water torch just disappears and all.

A
ArXangel_ann 21.09.19

a6541
cut down on E or non-lethal arrows (to lose consciousness), run up, hit with a torch. Profit. And so you can peel them, but that takes time.

b
bereg555 21.09.19

tell me,what is that button??? what to do?

y
yar1097 21.09.19

bereg555
Try to shoot a fiery arrow there.

d
dilat 21.09.19

bereg555
Such a lot the card is. Get the torch and throw it into the turret. If done correctly, with the centre on the earth will begin to visually increase the explosion radius to the characteristic sound of burning. In fact, with a flaming arrow that works. Apparently, somewhere not to shoot

A
ArXangel_ann 21.09.19

bereg555
barns. You can burn (arrow or torch). The principle is the same as with supplies, but no supplies. The weakening of the influence (with increasing rewards for your head) and nothing else. Is that some lokah (they were like 2-3 on the whole map) to burn the barns need to close the area. The rest can ignore.

b
bereg555 21.09.19

ArXangel_ann
Yes )) I figured out already )) thanks for the answers)

E
EEugene 25.10.20

Kill the torch is necessary, first to stun the enemy and then finish off the enemy with a torch.