3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ALEX-8325 21.09.19 05:23 pm

Trains (Satisfactory)

I had one train - carried safely in the oil and all was well. Expanded - in the end 4 trains from different sides, different interests compete on 4 different stations rascruci, but all 4 stations combined in some ways, ie facing each other - станция1 - разгрузка1 - станция2 - разгрузка2 - станция3 - разгрузка3 - станция4 - разгрузка4 - each train unloaded at the station, but it turned out that the trains don't switch hands and began to ride anyhow, but still porschephiles cars with trains, and when the loading of bauxite was found 3 engine, the game is even out. That's fine, all right?
4 Comments
Sort by:
O
OrangeHead 21.09.19

ALEX-8325
Since the factory put horseradish to make complex combined railway track with a logical system. Separate branches with separate stations Cox

A
ALEX-8325 21.09.19

OrangeHead
Clear. Thank you for your answer.

Y
Ya0legh 29.09.20

Trouble with the train.
After leaving the locomotive, I can not interact with the world, ie build, paint, destroy buildings (on F). This is corrected if you download the save, but the problem returns again when you re-land and disembark.
Am I one so special ? if not, what to do? how to fix or accept? Because this problem well very spoils the process of enjoying the game.

P.s.
Okay, I've found a solution, but I'll leave it here, if someone needs

Y
Ya0legh 29.09.20

the main essence of the written:
"Usually this only happens if you build your rails through the water. This has been happening since the trains appeared, and has several other triggers that have become less frequent.
When this happens, for whatever reason, simply turning the photo mode (P) on and off will reset the user interface and restore normal functions."