3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elena Dflbvjdyf 05.02.20 01:44 pm

Patch 1.03 does not load automatically (Dark Souls)

When you start the game a window appears an update is Available. for the game, install the update and restart the game. The meaning of this. No machine is not installed, the game is not in the network. Help! Anyone have a patch installed by itself?
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Asmoon 05.02.20

Elena Dflbvjdyf
Steam version, the game updated itself yesterday. Look in the settings of steam can auto-update turned off. Or download region change, sometimes it helps

A
AT_Sagor 05.02.20

I have installed itself.
Try to verify the integrity of the game files when you do that it loads all that is not enough.

E
Elena Dflbvjdyf 05.02.20

Asmoon
All checked - auto-update enabled, the region is changed, even the language test included-disconnected.
AT_Sagor
Files tried, thanks, will try. I think maybe because of the fix, which removes the problem out of memory. The first Arc in his repertoire - solid puzzles.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 05.02.20

maybe you haven't noticed and you have it updated itself click on the exe shnik properties in detail and there is a version check what

E
Elena Dflbvjdyf 05.02.20

AT_Sagor
Thanks for help as always! One file was damaged, restored.
Chuck_Norris_
Then followed your advice - clicked on the exe, the update file was installed, version 1.03. Now I have version 1.03, but came back a bug low memory. That is, or I'll return the 1.01 version and play without any online. Or do not play. Funny. Good thing I have long Dark first play - got used to it, not even nervous.
Thank you very much,guys.