3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krrrva 05.02.20 01:44 pm

I can play with Lambert after the battle of kaer morhen the (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

If he goes with Keir ? Chet forgot about the quest with him
18 Comments
Sort by:
T
The_Rock. 05.02.20

Crra
it will be impossible, unfortunately

K
Krrrva 05.02.20

therock8050
Exactly ? just remember that in the first passage is fulfilled quest with him after the battle, but I don't remember I played with him or not, and then died Queyras

Q
QUlCK 05.02.20

Crra
As far as I know, no. And if you can, I don't know where to find him. I have due to the fact that I had not played before the battle of Caer Morgana quest to collect all the cards for guinta failed.

S
Sofist_68 05.02.20

QUlCK
There Caer Morher behind the castle, along with Keir, but is unlikely to play him will be. It seems that part of the location can be reached only if the wall climb and jump. Exactly how to get there I do not remember.

B
Bupycop 05.02.20

Crra
After the battle not before this, in the tavern of Novigrad to find it, but it's easier to play right after the quest Unraveling the tangle of

K
Krrrva 05.02.20

Bupycop
Thank you. I found the card of Triss and remembered that during a drinking binge in the kaer morhen played Quint, the campaign and then beat it

B
Bupycop 05.02.20

Crra
And I was under the impression that the testimony of Lambert during the game, drinking, talking about Triss. Painfully, this story is reminiscent of the situation when he escaped through the window, so as not to hurt Geralt.

K
Krrrva 05.02.20

Bupycop
Also thought about it when I got a card with Triss. If it was then surely when she was summoned to kaer morhen in that she helped CRIS, because then Geralt did not touch it

W
Widukind 05.02.20

Crra
But then the sequence of events is disturbed as to play with Lambert only TO protect Caer Morhen, which involved Triss

D
Ded gey 05.02.20

BupycopBupycop
How can he be in the tavern Novigrad? :-0

B
Bupycop 05.02.20

Ded gey
Well I mean before the battle in KM, and after the quest unraveling the tangle, where he avenges his friend.

D
Ded gey 05.02.20

Bupycop
Honestly the first time I hear about this...
Somehow I missed this quest.

B
Bupycop 05.02.20

Ded gey
Well, there is a quest you take from the Board on Ekimu, met Lambert in the attic at the time of the fight with her, then he tells the story and you have to go to Skellige, to kill a bull that will lead to another contractor. All this time, Lambert should be in the tavern in a poor neighborhood to sit, where this Bay, girlfriend redhead CRIS.

a
asw1 05.02.20

after the battle Lambert's 2 ways.Either on the fire with Vesselina or Keir will leave, so no.

K
Krrrva 05.02.20

asw1
About the possibility of the death of Lambert I found out recently and was in shock. However if Keira dies we'll be able to save him

D
Ded gey 05.02.20

Bupycop
Thank you, once again I wanted to go again the Witcher with all the additions.

W
Widukind 05.02.20

Bupycop
only it's a different tavern. Girlfriend CRIS BEA works in the tavern the Golden Sturgeon" into the port town, but Lambert is sitting in the tavern Nowhere near the shelter Marbely in the Eastern part of the city

B
Bupycop 05.02.20

Widukind
Oh, yeah, yeah) haven't played.