3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wise Owl 05.02.20 01:44 pm

The puzzle of the pressure plates (Vampyr)

In the West end, next to the Church sits the usher Talltree (guessing on cards). At the entrance to it there are 4 of the pressure plate from white to black. Ran them in a different order and nothing happens. So, is there a side quest about it or is it just a dummy?
25 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nemezis 05.02.20

https://coub.com/view/dww9d

Really too interested in this mystery ))
These plates are erased in different ways, I tried from the purest black to the most and Vice versa, but not working.

F
FobozZ 05.02.20

Wise Owl
As passed I do not know, but it seems like not a fake.
Spoiler idea when right clicked should open the entrance to the tomb of the knight Marshal, it was under this Church, according to Laura, she is.

W
Wise Owl 05.02.20

Nemesis
Yes, just tried)

W
Wise Owl 05.02.20

FobozZ
Maybe closer to the end to find out how this puzzle works. Although there is an assumption that Asher can tell about the entrance. Well, more accurately, his diary, which we silkwaste looking for. She decided not to read and just to give the owner.

W
Wise Owl 05.02.20

Nemesis
FobozZ
So, to solve this puzzle you need the following documents: History of the brotherhood (in the first place), Mocking the guardians, Rare types of vampires, the myth of the Horny vampire, the Origin of rocks, the Blood as the object of dependence, Criminal destruction of knowledge. That they provided clues to open the tomb. And I think these tips randomly, i.e. each will have its own combination.

K
Kpik 05.02.20

Wise Owl
Jeez... where did all this good to look? Given that the game has all sorts of notes are God knows where, probably a pain in the ass.

a
ant00f 05.02.20

The mystery can be solved not earlier than the end of the 5th Chapter (access to the Loka where it is necessary to perform the action will be).
Documents collectible all the same, I only need one, which you can get after the investigation called Pandora (taken from the Hindu under the temple).
It will be necessary to find in the theater stolen a note of the Hindu, which IN ANY CASE can not be read, take and bear him, and in gratitude that is not read, it will give the same desired document with the code for plates (if you read and bring a note, he says tipo: the very Pandora could not resist at the time, you have nothing to be ashamed of.)
Spoilers notes you can see that he's a vampire:)) It does not give us anything really, except for useless tips..
This is for all the unique (possibly later in the net you can find all versions)
Spoiler
Each plate has its own sign (signs are the same at all, but the location is different).
And out of the total of the collection of documents we learn the sequence of pressing digits (all the same).
Screens General docks in the net easy to find.
Do not write what happens after the clue, you find themselves if you want)

W
Wise Owl 05.02.20

Kpik
This is exactly the same in some buildings can only be accessed through the story and going back there anytime does not always work. But here's a good list of places with these documents https://2play.ru/walkthrough/vampyr_hranitel_predaniy_vse_kollekcionnye_predmety

K
Kpik 05.02.20

dvaff
While the shared documents do not need?
It is happy...

W
Wise Owl 05.02.20

Kpik
Need only those that wrote usher Talltree.

W
Wise Owl 05.02.20

dvaff
Thanks, already solved :) But maybe someone else will come in handy!

a
ant00f 05.02.20

Kpik
A sequence of 6 characters in the shared documents all the same, but the orientation of the plates are different))
To know its location can not only read the note and bring it to the Indian.

F
FobozZ 05.02.20

dvaff
Thanks for the info, but I unfortunately already gone, and the backups of the saves did not) If suddenly someone finds out that there is to write.
But I feel that a maximum of any weapons and anything interesting)

K
Kpik 05.02.20

dvaff
Somehow I vzapadlo it all to look) you Can just sequence to know?)
And still I wonder what is there beyond the wall... Or this must see?

a
ant00f 05.02.20

Kpik
Here all the docks
Спойлерhttps://gameplay.tips/guides/2540-vampyr.html
The sequence for the lazy (like me)
Spoilerish
Circle (P)
Square
Circle(P)
Fish
Rhombus
And behind the wall after the puzzles will
Spoiler

N
Nemezis 05.02.20

dvaff
Thanks, man!

K
Kpik 05.02.20

dvaff
Thank you very much) Especially lazy )

Y
Yurchiks 05.02.20

what did I do wrong ?
dvaff wrote:
gameplay.tips/guides/2540-vampyr.html
same location as on the form and nifiga

W
Wise Owl 05.02.20

Urchins
Need to find a note on the quest (and not to read it) and compare the characters of the plates with six digits. In the video, this topic is in detail chewed. Without notes will not be able to know the combination, it is unique.

Y
Yurchiks 05.02.20

they just had to stand hapletah until the sound disappears (=) the game has already passed