3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Snaryad 05.02.20 01:44 pm

The game does not see all the graphics (Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare)

Good afternoon. I have the R9 280x from AMD 3 GB. The problem is that in settings the game only sees 2.5 GB. from its volume. How to fully utilize the memory? is seven 64-bit. more brilliant answers will be?
18 Comments
Sort by:
S
SteelUA 05.02.20

I have on the laptop integrated and dedicated graphics. The game naturally runs only with built and the lag is terrible. How to run the game with a discrete graphics card?

A
Axeleratortt 05.02.20

Shell
Maybe the game sees 2.5 Hectares because you used only 2.5 Hectares, the rest don't need the game. Although I could be wrong, because I do not understand how you determined how much he sees the game.
Decibel
As far as I know you have probably Nvidia (although AMD is possible, too, same output)? In the driver settings you can select which adapter to use for a specific application or for all. Set there your discrete adapter for your desired game.

m
mister.neo77771987 05.02.20

It was the same with the R9 280.Solution.In the game folder players2 go in there open the config,find the line seta r_videoMemoryScale (near the bottom) and in quotation marks put the value of 1 is for those who have a 3 gig video.One 4 GB put one 6 1.25 GB 2 video set.

S
SteelUA 05.02.20

Axeleratortt
Yes,I have Nvidia.The problem is that the laptop's screen meets the Intel and it *video card* always on,but will shut off so the screen goes blank.This game sees the Intel as primary video card. In the settings Nvidia tried to put standard 635M for all apps,but the game stubbornly doesn't want to run with it...Really money thrown (((
I'm not understand developers...Do not you understand that many players on laptops still can not normal optimization to make a Dual card...If the patch is not correct,I'm afraid that the license Code I will not buy more

k
kikoki 05.02.20

Decibel

I have the same laptop hp g6. In the settings of the video you can see that starting to be used radiance, but when you return to the game again Intel.
Tell me, you're firewood new to the Intel map set from 24.10? Say should help, but who knows how it's connected

S
SteelUA 05.02.20

kikoki
Put,to place these drivers. Try now to reinstall the game and clean driver to deliver,you never know

k
kikoki 05.02.20

Decibel
Text me if anything happens. I've also set. I'll try artificially in the config to set the Radeon instead of Intel.

S
SteelUA 05.02.20

kikoki
Well,and if you accomplish your goal what will come

k
kikoki 05.02.20

Decibel
Okay

s
sultani_imran 05.02.20

Decibel
kikoki
Same problem.

c
cuvad 05.02.20

sultani_imran
Firewood NVIDIA 344.60 solve the problem

s
sultani_imran 05.02.20

cuvad
I have a AMD

c
cuvad 05.02.20

sultani_imran
Wait for updated drivers, since the release 344.60 has been written about Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
http://www.nvidia.ru/download/driverResults.aspx/79175/ru

T
TobbU 05.02.20

the driver did not help

B
Brock Samson 05.02.20

I also did not see about 260 MB of vidio memory

k
kostay909 05.02.20

I have a HP Envy m6-1261er (Core i5 3230M 2600 Mhz memory 6 GB DDR3 AMD Radeon HD 7670M 2048 MB +Graphics core
Intel HD Graphics 4000.game, it determines,as to do so opredelyalsya Radeon and what settings to set in order to play without tormozov

K
Kilabok227 05.02.20

I have Windows 8.1 64, video card AMD 2 gig, and to see Intel with 25 MB, which do help, all updated (not possible to play, lag and crashes)

A
APXMAG 05.02.20

Alexander Munjishvili
I don't have to config this option as seta r_videoMemoryScale