3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
noggenfogger 21.09.19 05:24 pm

V co-op mode.13 (Mass Effect 3)

The previous version

Information and various data on enemies, weapons, and various aspects of the game mechanics
175 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cvoxalury 21.09.19

Ah, I hesitated to make a list of all previous versions. Well, okay.

What a pity that the posts Sasha has gone missing along with his boat. Well, I did save the theme with all the posts except links Noggin on a speedrun.

A summary - here.

|01|02|03|04|05|06|
|07|08|09|10|11|12|

In General, with all the ranting Sasha I again began to play regularly in the cartoon. I am a bottom... yesterday got in, apparently held the team, the players are constantly talking, and I quietly led a benthic lifestyle. And before it got into some weird team at the Giant that all the waves stubbornly preferred to stand to save the world, even when they're cut and when I was job who was stuck on their spawno. There denisevasi did not work, had to pull.

F
F.O.V. 21.09.19

Ah, damn you all to hell with their subjects and masseffect. I tried to resist, but now I need to run. At least the office will remember.

C
Cvoxalury 21.09.19

F. O. V.

If the randomness gets Sasha, what are you gonna do?

Hmm, and what would I do in this case?

n
noggenfogger 21.09.19

Cvoxalury
What a pity that the posts Sasha has gone missing along with his boat. Well, I did save the theme with all the posts except links Noggin on a speedrun.

Herostratus should be left behind.

F
F.O.V. 21.09.19

What to do with it? Play. It would be an invaluable experience.

C
Cvoxalury 21.09.19

And it look like Sasha or play, it will always turn out in your manner. Logic Sasha: you play better than him - so you are trying to prove something, so I'm not sure, so the build you have is garbage and you're a bottom. You play worse than him - so his build is the best and everyone else are idiots. You supportit him work, he was the mainstay of the team and all he endured. You kill enemies he collects the Juggernaut, stand behind the shield - then again he is the best, because they supporter team. And going to run as far away from him means you're afraid of him.

Just lol.

PS Fell for the fifth Lancer. Oh yeah.

I
Ivan Rumyancev 21.09.19

Who is Sasha ?

b
brazilium 21.09.19

Cvoxalury
Fell fifth Lancer
:not bad:
Imagine how spent perhaps half a credit on these soup sets, I do not understand how the economy of the Alliance remained afloat, they've handed out the prize LOL
noggenfogger
In a speedrun you have clearly taken places according to the schedule :)

n
noggenfogger 21.09.19

brazilium
And there =)

F
F.O.V. 21.09.19

Somewhere at home I like even survived the landing.
In one Sullla was partly right: the records are to some extent due to the randomness. But this is, basically, random tasks, not actions. If you constantly here now to run, the average time will decrease. We are, if not mistaken, started with the release of the 12 minutes.

b
brazilium 21.09.19

F. O. V.
And if you want the device to disconnect, as it turns out over time?

F
F.O.V. 21.09.19

Awful. Forty seconds, plus rush, plus a high chance to be killed.

F
F.O.V. 21.09.19

The first paragraph of the triumphant return successfully accomplished - finally I have one last banner. It is small - only 32 Cheers.

S
Staryy Solenyy Krab 21.09.19

F. O. V.
In this case, the Board of coalesced with the right assignments is considered cheating?

F
F.O.V. 21.09.19

Yes.

C
Cvoxalury 21.09.19

And often the editing of binary jobs use known spitaleri and soloists?

b
brazilium 21.09.19

F. O. V.
32 with a Bang with the ratio of 1 to 6-10 sets (for 99000) will need 192-320 pieces.
On Speranta fast lift xD

F
F.O.V. 21.09.19

Would the time and team. I hardly even bump into walls while playing, so that you can drag.

What to edits record - well, how's the dope to identify? It would be possible to force to put the file, but nobody prevents you can attach pre-subacutely. I do wonder why biovars is not checked (do not check same?) the checksum at the start of multiplayer. However, for game Claw even I your client rules, so that no checks of the values in the partitions automatically cheaters don't want to reveal now.

l
lokoSvostoka 21.09.19

what DLS is het ? And how does it open ?

F
F.O.V. 21.09.19

What kind of het? The engineer with the scout in the Revival, soldier in the retaliation, a Juggernaut in the Reckoning. Like they are called. Open exactly the same way as all other - purchase of sets.