3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Viktor.T. 05.02.20 07:17 pm

Am I wrong? (Judge) (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sorento NSK 05.02.20

You better send GAI in this movie, they will understand))) Itself is a good, solid double crossed is nothing to do not to mention head-on collisions)))

M
ManticoreX 05.02.20

in real life, both lost the rights to two solid. And if it is lowered there is a Golden rule - give way to the fool,though I know the rules of overtaking,but you started almost together and he you could not notice,in this embodiment, the exit was missed, and not roll out to the curb. in the video he is guilty - violated and was in a hurry,for which he suffered,but went by the rules I would record videos violation ahead and then the ban could be given,and so it is possible to obtain.

S
Sorento NSK 05.02.20

ManticoreX
and I remembered the poem: on the road early in the morning we met two sheep)

V
Viktor.T. 05.02.20

353Accord353
П353Accord353
ManticoreX
353Accord353
Welcome Guys. Initially, I acted like a decent person.It in the first place . But and then just wanted to punish the Bitch

V
Viktor.T. 05.02.20

353Accord353
ManticoreX
353Accord353
There's really not obvious that he is on the opposite

G
Gismod 05.02.20

What song is that Gaza strip sings?

S
Sorento NSK 05.02.20

Victor.T.
it will punish the road, she does not forgive mistakes. No need to upodobania bad examples on the road, at least in the game, though in realization.

L
Luka_gg 05.02.20

Who's driving? If You there is someone to punish, then why should suffer other people. That's where the commercials about the terrible multiplayer in these games. People came to play and they're watching the showdown. There are plenty of those already. Revenge is not about this game.
Guys, don't do that, at least other people don't create problems. Himself in the oncoming heap. And no penalties for leaving.

V
Viktor.T. 05.02.20

VOVAN WOLF
Welcome Vladimir. I've nothing terrible not watching it all the same game. And about the terrible multiplayer is I think nonsense. And if Chesnakov I wish I was going to go all PlayGround-tion fellowship in ATS or ETS. And the most important thing. Sorry for the mistakes in the text. Good luck to you

L
Luka_gg 05.02.20

Victor.T.
Welcome. Oh, how do You politely communicate, do not often see. And mistakes, that's the stupidest and last thing it is possible prikopat.
Spoiler
If it's a game, then what is so horrible about what I did to the player? I missed something, not understood. He chose the wrong direction and started to turn on the hazard lights. Happen. But You're trying to catch up, fit into the oncoming lane, he kind of didn't fit. You want excuses for Your actions?
I'm not a word said, the awful multiplayer is not the phrase, guilty as charged. I watched these videos of accidents, people came to play, but accidents are so stupid, out of the blue, sometimes only annoying. People came to play and they get into such a stupid accident. Don't know, won't say what they are experiencing at this time.
Well, I'm spoken for, is not my style. Good luck on the roads and in life.

V
Vitaliy Strogiy-Baturin 05.02.20

Gismod
Yes

V
Viktor.T. 05.02.20

Vitaly Strict-Buchanan
No!

V
Viktor.T. 05.02.20

Good Luck To Everyone. I'll meet you in the States.Thank everyone,will Consider the future your not.

B
BlackJoni 05.02.20

Be smarter and kinder on the roads! ))