3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hatake sempai 05.02.20 07:17 pm

Not saved (NieR: Automata)

launched with crack from Baldman....be preserved in any way. the button is inactive. maybe someone knows the solution? or is it the crack?
12 Comments
Sort by:
w
wolf12332 05.02.20

in the prologue can not be saved

m
mirelish 05.02.20

Hatake sempai
yeah, dude. just past the prologue, and when you get to the camp of resistance, will be able to survive. or in the bunker

B
ButtZey 05.02.20

Zoink prologue. Almost 40 minutes. Damn still 3 difficulties began and in the end killed first)) One question...what is there to do????) The logic zero.

S
Shadowran666 05.02.20

ButtZey
Hardcore.

S
Shyrik408 05.02.20

ButtZey
Everything is logical and simple. To save the need is about stations that make backup your Android to load in svejesobranna body. And you saw them in the prologue?)

B
ButtZey 05.02.20

Shyrik408
Yes not in this case) I Just like the Berserker flew at all, not thinking, I thought the AutoSave before each skirmish)) Well, okay)

p
pasha30 05.02.20

Yes-uiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F
Fast322 05.02.20

ButtZey
Also played 40 minutes and then BAM, unexpected death, and saves no... That's really frustrating, got so hot so so hot...

f
frob155 05.02.20

can't pass the beginning.

h
holahuman 05.02.20

ButtZey
Ie the Message before the game, that the AUTOSAVES IN the GAME and to understand how to persist, it is possible in the course of gameplay, any thoughts on what came?..

F
Freelancee 05.02.20

Guys in General everything works well , but can't save the game. Going through the prologue , preserved in pieces of about 9s which says that they say here you can save, after go to menu ,choose the line to save and nothing happens. The game says that everything is saved but when I try to load old save game there is nothing in the window where to save the game and in the game folder too, no saves , no documents anywhere at all. Playing pirates

R
RadM0nd 05.02.20

Freelancee
Probuy to remain in the camp of the resistance. And Yes, on the complexity of the Very hard will remain impossible.