3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MadHamsterHead 05.02.20 07:17 pm

Quest \"Secret of steel" - the rhyme is not counted (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

The problem with the quest the Secret of steel, with the part where you have to repeat the rhyme blacksmith from Ledecko. I repeat exactly as he told Smith of sázava, but he says it is nonsense and wrong. Moreover, in choosing phrases is unnecessary if they need to add and in what sequence is also unclear. Who passed, share a secret.
10 Comments
Sort by:
b
blin88 05.02.20

MadHamsterHead
I was so: in the village there are the baths, there babenky buy a potion which gives + 5 to eloquence is worth about 30 pence, washed in the bucket if dirty and drink a potion, talk with the blacksmith and he tells you the secret of steel. You need to listen carefully what would then repeat. It's a lot easier than rhymes.

K
Kapellimestari 05.02.20

MadHamsterHead

Try to remember, but it's not in the details, and overall meaning. The rhyme goes:

Spoilerons rises and hurries to the horn
Food on the Mountain, the road is far
Would buy a horse, no penny
The sun does not burn up, do not be afraid

You then need to choose replica two three - GG will announce that the first part of the SIM is over, begin the second

The sun goes behind the clouds
He's gonna catch the fish
Get to barbecue the fish

Then choose It all.

M
MadHamsterHead 05.02.20

blin88
I already did, but he still asks and rhyme to repeat.

Kapellimestari
I have all the orders tried several hours to kill, but still he does not like.
Err on the bug in the quest, another explanation I have.

P
Pro Gamer 123 05.02.20

here are all the rhymes
The sun is out and the sky runs.
Kutná Hora so far
I can't breathe, can't feel my legs
The sun burns, skin burns, but hang in there — do not incinerate.
and two and three
The sun behind the clouds and cold will.
He caught a fish, broke its back...
We'll grill the fish, head much...

M
MadHamsterHead 05.02.20

Pro Gamer 123
Thanks buddy, your option came up. The funny thing is that Smith was telling the rhymes very differently, and other guides that I have found, too, the other option was.

V
Vyxyxol 05.02.20

MadHamsterHead wrote:
Err on the bug in the quest, another explanation I have.
Never mind the curve of the localization, personally, would translators in the faces spat. The same translated completely different, an example of a Tincture of wormwood = Tincture of Artemisia", in the dialog box replicas shoals, in sázava from the prophecy, in the convent, repeating remarks - written one, but a character says something quite different.

M
Martin_Richmond 05.02.20

MadHamsterHead
You can actually just tell the secret without rhymes. Quest so and so will be counted. Do not suffer - the same result.

T
TyomSanych 05.02.20

I do not understand where to hide anymore. I hear all the rhymes already mlyaha-fly himself learned, and the quest is not removed, writes to, to continue listening. All icon hanging on the blacksmith, even after the conversation. Is it possible to return to the customer interesting. Adopt Lee.

B
Babelur 05.02.20

Pro Gamer 123
if the first time did not work and asked to know the exact order, then you need to go back to the blacksmith, to listen to it again. The correct order:
The sun goes through the sky runs. It is hell for forging in a hurry.
Kutná Hora is so, so far, I'll stay here, walking there is not easy.
I can't breathe, can't feel my legs, I would buy a horse - Yes, an empty wallet.
The sun burns, skin burns, but hang in there - do not incinerate.
And last time...
The sun behind the clouds and cold will. His fever cools down and the fire is extinguished.
He caught a fish, broke her backbone, Oh, and delicious will also be lunch today.
Fry their fish, the head is much smaller ponytail, but the sides propeci good.
Since the beginning of...

J
JFinger 05.02.20

Martin_Richmond wrote:
Do not suffer - the same result.
Strictly speaking - not quite. The quest, naturally, will be counted in both cases. But if you suffer and tell the blacksmith from Ledecko not technology and verse option-description process, the reward for suffering is quite a significant increase to the skill of eloquence - about 60 points more compared to the technological option.