3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jibicbiu 21.09.19 05:25 pm

Slon slon slon! (Diablo 2)

Rattled last night chat
The world came to uber diablo or diablo clone
Those who are in the subject yesterday raised anyhow
Fuckers as I ran on open games in the hope to catch him, but judging by the conversations in the chat, the chances of success, I was not.
There was even talk about something from the s kakogo ip?
As a result, I wondered how PG (for sad) to call ubera?
The search gave me a couple of the unanswered old(2015) and very old (2006)
Tell me colleagues, how is the challenge.
From the key of an item before in any games he appears.

I appreciate your sense of humor and trolling, but I hope for a detailed answer. After all, all is not lost? ;)
18 Comments
Sort by:
T
Torum. 21.09.19

Well Moony open a bunch of Windows on the corresponding IP address (in PG, like, three in his time there, so Windows should certainly be at the same IP, which sell kaetemi), sell key items (soda, soji), there is an elephant in their games, they cut annihi who quick - cuts annihi in open games. Just a hard worker from the factory alone is unlikely to be able to implement this scheme, but why not.

y
yok0o 21.09.19

NID purefoy the aného

j
jibicbiu 21.09.19

Torum.
Sorry for meticulousness, but for understanding the processes still ponudu.
Ie is a shareware game created by one of the three server addresses and, if lucky, in the open tournaments at the same address will appear clone(elephant)?
And a couple of questions:
1. How to see what IP created the game? ipconfig?
2. To get to IP, it is necessary to completely disconnect to do each created or the game will randomly obtain an address of the server?
3. If you create a game after the appearance of the clone, it will not be there naturally? Even the correct ip?
4. How long world event?
In fact, if you have open with the correct IP, at any time it is possible to catch uber?

Thanks in advance.

y
yok0o 21.09.19

jibicbiu wrote:
1. How to see what IP created the game? ipconfig?
2. To get to IP, it is necessary to completely disconnect to do each created or the game will randomly obtain an address of the server?
3. If you create a game after the appearance of the clone, it will not be there naturally? Even the correct ip?
4. How long world event?
1. In the vastness of the batch file is, go look
2. each game is created on one of two existing IP ( or three of them still have )
3. will not
4. created game - sold for IP keyitem - created games on this IP got a clone of the wold event lasts until most of these games clones were dead

D
Dober 21.09.19

It was a joke bro, the elephant was not :(

1. netsat -n | findstr 4000

To get to the desired server will not work at all desire, if you do it after he got out, only openi. Get as well will be problematic if you do it and before he got out, servers will be hammered and will throw in free.

i
iamviktor 21.09.19

Dober
A server with an elephant as Boris the blade!!!

j
jibicbiu 21.09.19

Dober
Well, but now I at least know something about it)
Yes, and the test was/wasn't can. But believe naslovo, but now anyone there is no trust))
And thanks to all to have shared the experience)

i
iamviktor 21.09.19

jibicbiu
And what is there to test you! there were games On Anihi, then was. does not appear, you were not. I think someone would imagine become a mountain anyhow to collect?

D
DELETEEND 21.09.19

iamviktor
prosko4ila infa ! wo next season key itemom be anih !

S
Sweety_Mustard 21.09.19

iamviktor wrote:
there were games On Anihi
hmm, one time on HC current these games was :D or Rather, one or 2.

K
Klassewer 21.09.19

Sweety_Mustard
right now there the people there. Both beginners and experienced.

D
Dober 21.09.19

Klassewer
now it's even worse than described above.

K
Klassewer 21.09.19

Dober
not worse than it was 2 years ago.

j
jibicbiu 21.09.19

Ischo 2 nobska questions:
Adyn: anyhow about how much is extracted at a time?) (A crowd of Freemasons))
Two: to farm de stone of Jordan)))?
In less than a year the average activity of the game I have not dropped a single one.
Before reading that running nm Andy for him.
Just to get an elephant it seems overdoin to sell Segev. She still zod to merge, if I understood correctly about the item is key.
So, with Sagami hands run, or still do not people?))

D
Dober 21.09.19

50 to 100 pieces normally.
chatting to farm

S
Sweety_Mustard 21.09.19

jibicbiu wrote:
running nm Andy for him
it addicts the chance is relatively high, but there is also the coolant Nitsche is not falling, you're not single play. Fall everywhere over the year a few Saga to spoil caught unik ring, by the way, they fall quite often. Well, Moony estesno, they do not farm they are sitting in the chat/ forum and tell us how cool online and that reset is too early to do that.

c
cristagalli 21.09.19

This season went to hell Andy about 1K times maybe more. How many young soja fell probably guess himself jibicbiu
Why hull? Somewhere here wrote that in Lod on nightmare sodzh is not falling (did I Hz exactly) and the difference in the chance did not seem so critical.
Ran Sorka was 600мф, then 300+. So, enough with this idea.
Fixed. Did not notice that playing the single. In the single campaign can be. Only - why?

m
minovalo 21.09.19

cristagalli wrote:
in Lod on nightmare sodzh falls
In LoD drops and nm, the cl - only Helena.