3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tiger Goose 05.02.20 07:19 pm

How long the game will be exclusive to Windows 10? (Age of Empires 4)

It was announced that Age of Empires IV and remaster the previous games in the series, will be exclusive to Windows 10. Is there a possibility of release of games on previous versions of Windows? If Yes, then how long they will stay in the status of exclusives to Windows 10?
18 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nurp 05.02.20

Tiger Goose
The tiger, it's actually a gaming portal and not offside Microsoft )))

A
Ahmed Djazar 05.02.20

Tiger Goose
It's eje windows, there is the exclusivity will last the day :)

If th, smart people will add crutches and you would be uproar, at least on XP

T
Tiger Goose 05.02.20

Ahmed Djazar wrote:
smart people will add crutches and you would be uproar, at least on XP
Something you are very extreme. In my opinion, the maximum you can hope for official support for Windows 7/8/8.1.

Ahmed Djazar wrote:
It's eje windows, there is the exclusivity will last the day
Halo Wars 2, released in February of this year and is objectively inferior in popularity of Age of Empires on PC still available only for Windows 10.

A
Ahmed Djazar 05.02.20

Tiger Goose
Tiger Goose wrote:
Something you are very extreme. In my opinion, the maximum you can hope for official support for Windows 7/8/8.1.
Yeah, maybe so, but I do in General :) vinda it and in Africa Windows :)

Tiger Goose wrote:
Halo Wars 2, released in February of this year and is objectively inferior in popularity of Age of Empires on PC still available only for Windows 10.
It's all because of the built-in Xbox app, without which the game does not deliver. Sooner or later, it is still either bypass or undermine and all will plow.

Yes, Halo Wars 2 popularity, and because Age of Empires has all chances to be broken by good people much faster than Halo Wars 2

K
Kovboy belomor 05.02.20

You can call it business but it's disgusting in its purest form.Waiting for 11 and inclusiveof to her.

E
Efremych 05.02.20

If the game will be only DX12, then it is logical that only on Windows 10, now full of video cards support DX12, so it may turn out the same garbage as with the XP - obsolete and DX11((
As you have to stimulate all the top ten seats, even relative to the force))

T
Tiger Goose 05.02.20

Eremic
About Quantum Break at the time said the same thing. In Hoge it turned out to be pure hype, and the game five months later became available for Windows 7 and DirectX 11. That is, Microsoft released PC-version only for Windows 10 and DirectX 12, I saw that there is that influx of users to Windows 10, which they waited and released the game on other systems.

K
KlausBarbie 05.02.20

do not care what to play) this is Age of Empires 4) games of childhood, in fact. Mike, the series was not bad.

l
lexa2999294 05.02.20

What is the problem go to B10?

K
Kovboy belomor 05.02.20

lexa2999294В that I'm used to eight, and that in a year or two will be 11,then twelve.

S
Setesh 05.02.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
will not, Mikey repeatedly said before the release of version 10, Win10 will be the last plate axis, then it will only dopilivat and to improve, in fact after 10 years, it already yourself will not be like

A
Ahmed Djazar 05.02.20

Eremic
The very existence of support maps and games DX12 is already evidence that DX11 will be forced to leave as the previous version, and it's not over :)

A
Ahmed Djazar 05.02.20

Tiger Goose
I do not think that support DX11 will not plow in AoE 4, now, though many who have a card with DX12 but DX11 cards with max very much, and the Borg would not miss the chance to earn. Who is who, and they are not :)

D
Delphis 05.02.20

you know the funny thing? I like the wine user 10 can play all of these games that came out 10 years or more ago, don't think about going to play or not to play on any DirectX

D
Delphis 05.02.20

it's like path of exile and diablo3, many say that the exiles cooler and that it is much more interesting, and there are people who play in Diablo 3 and path of exile, and they do not compare because they play in both

O
Osa777 05.02.20

Hopefully not for long

B
BlackChaos05 05.02.20

I would also be like Quantumm happened

J
Jormungand211 05.02.20

Forever