3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Advisor737 05.02.20 07:20 pm

Level of experience and grade charm. (Mass Effect)

I did every single extra mission in the system. Selected only hero replica + was the addition to the Asteroid where he received 24 hero (to select a tool as a reward does not affect the additive). Now I arrived on feros. Walked almost the entire planet has reached the point where employee Copies-and decided a weapon to threaten. But the heroic replica is not available. Google - we need a 12th grade. Question (caused by the brain incorporates, incredible flame and desire to cause physical harm razbam) - where. I. take. 12. rank. charm. if. STUPID. nowhere(except nover). more. to take. Expo. and points of the hero. to access these last 2 fucking cell. ?!

UPD: Problem solved.
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 05.02.20

well then...
again new game + come with 40вым level and pumped capacity which harimu pumps
peck-peck

E
EMPs 05.02.20

Advisor737
or rather not, what is the point/mission?
12 rank according to the wiki is the max. because not the fact that he 1 the passage must be.
although that would choose not to live so dramatically - I do not remember

A
Advisor737 05.02.20

EMPs
Feros Main building Exo-Geni/He is staff of the Goths. We drop the Geth ship from the building to correct the interference link. Going along with Elizabeth (the daughter of the employee) to the camp survivors on the radio heard some float. Come, fellow Exo-gene can direct the weapon at people. For this required 12th grade charm (I have сейчас10ый and the 12th physically not skills yet)

S
Sofist_68 05.02.20

Advisor737
Only the"New game + and all of it up to level 60 to pump. If you take the 60 character level in the second part, you'll have more points to pump in the beginning. Accordingly, to pump up to maximum level in the second and third will be included with the big glasses too, in the beginning.

T
Tim7472 05.02.20

I walked around with a replica of the Hero, but it had to run all over the Citadel, speak with everyone you can, and execute most of the available side-quests, and perform the story missions in order of Asteroid-Noveriya Vermeir-Feros. . And if you only pass the campaign mode, it is never enough.

A
Advisor737 05.02.20

Sofist_68
neither in the 2nd nor in 3ьей there are no such moments to be not enough the hero/renegade to the replica, if you do everything right(and even a surplus still later). and in 1st I'm watching this moment and newdouble to put it mildly.

A
Advisor737 05.02.20

Tim7472
I did everything until the last kV before noveria/peracom. decided to go to feros first. it seems only the chair burn.
P. S therefore should be first on the Nover... the Class almost an hour of gameplay down the drain and periproct.

S
Sofist_68 05.02.20

Advisor737
I'm talking about the points of pumping. Not about the hero/renegade.

B
Boogie___man 05.02.20

even in the first pass if you fly on Feros after completed all, should be enough n replica of the hero or the apostate. Checked a dozen times.

L
Lodurr 05.02.20

Where is the level? It finally sho? )))
Do ME a game, until you get through Milen will not understand.
Canonical should be passed in this order Liara - Feros - Noveriya of Vermeer. This follows from a sequence of dialogues.
To save Jong's easiest points of the apostate, they have less than half even. To save him only makes sense if flushing is purely for the people., drain tip at the end, etc. Then this will affect what will be Feros in the second part, a new supercolonies Ala Eden Prime, or normal colony if Jong will die. In all other cases it does not Rola, and Jeong-then not mentioned anywhere in any scenario. Actually canonically it to waste.