3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maxpro546 05.02.20 07:21 pm

ruf_patch_shipcrib_moon error (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare)

I have one such bug flies into a specific mission? If you have met, then tell me the solution.
56 Comments
Sort by:
d
doln 05.02.20

For those who have no ruf_patch_shipcrib - download the archive and extract the files in the root of the game. The previous person was removed from the POISON files for unknown reasons. The flights vanished.
https://yadi.sk/d/vvSLvoztyPsoa

A
Azamat777 05.02.20

Help please guys , changed the language steam_api.ini to English..... change back to Russian.. I go the game is still English. is .. WHA to do

D
Dmitriy Balandin 05.02.20

doln
It really worked. Thank you!

r
raganrok 05.02.20

Alex Casas
I love the original voice acting)

v
valkud 05.02.20

A huge thank you doln )))

A
Alexium 05.02.20

The same problem. Voice only English is. Replacement archives 9 and 44 did not help. Steam.ini English. What are the other options? Maybe not the crack?

S
SwedovSandr 05.02.20

Alex Casas
Thank you so much for the two files. Thrown into the game folder - the error vanished. And then wanted to score the game, because re-downloading 45 gig ten hours, then another hour ustanavlivat is a full plate :)))

A
Alexium 05.02.20

Alex Casas
But I got the same error of reading the same file, only the English version. Did not come across the solution for my problem?

A
Alexium 05.02.20

Alex Casas
Thank you.

A
Artem Cullen 05.02.20

bitch, same fucking problem. repak from Mechanics, playing in English, as well knocks this bitch place.

E
Egor Graevskiy 05.02.20

Guys thank you all. I have everything working.

y
yar_r 05.02.20

Russian localization, repak from nemos. After replacing the two files with no departures. Thank you.

B
Berserk26reg 05.02.20

guys help how to fix???

D
Dmitriy Kobernyak 05.02.20

Alex Casas
Vooo is has 2 file download and all

C
Ctp.Price 05.02.20

Thank you very much, really helped with these two files!

F
Frog22 05.02.20

Alex Casas
Thank you very much helped with the files.