3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nurzhan Nariman 05.02.20 07:21 pm

On the construction of fighters. (Stellaris)

Why they are needed in the game, in the game mechanics?
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spillik 05.02.20

Try not to use often I have battleships with long-range guns and they join the battle in advance because of what the fighters somehow fly perpendicular to the movement of the fleet in two opposite parts of the system, but not in the direction of the enemy. When the fleet is coming in melee - they are beginning to return, but do not have time to reach enemies, as the battle is already ending. I did not understand anything but fun.

D
Dante_Avitus 05.02.20

The fighters I work as expected. And the meaning of them is that they attack large targets, but in response to the attack does not go, if they have no anti-aircraft weapons, it is the role of stormtroopers and amoebas flagella, and fighters to protect the carriers from attack aircraft and amoebas. Something like this works.

M
ManticoreX 05.02.20

Fighters used to be,now only the stormtroopers left. fighters can intercept enemy attack aircraft and missiles(worked better defense,but bad penetrated the ships) and now I have Spillik attack aircraft in hand and fly until the goal comes.. in General realized that it was a bad job and use kinetics + neutron torpedoes. any fleet stand with a Bang, doing two battleships 1st with Megapascal,three kinetic and one torpedo in the stern,and the second battleship with thionyl spear,three torpedoes and one kinetics. in the end, this set crumbles and all. on small ships as usual plasma and the Gauss cannon(or avtopushka in S slot) and of course air defense to protect the battleships just.

X
Xam8 05.02.20

Previously they also flew to the side, the arc came on the enemy. Usually a good time.
One fallen Empire attack the main strike force was a hell of a number. Most sick, even when the fleet is nominally 4 times stronger.

k
kbobrik 05.02.20

What a pity that the game is not implemented good mechanics mosquito fleet (washed down with several carriers there are a bunch of small ships) in order just to break opponents.
Slots in the media a little, the damage he aviation weak, and baguet.
IMHO-it would've been nice if such small things can bylob to Board enemy vessels

M
MLShadow 05.02.20

Generally meaningless crap, as already mentioned above, the stormtroopers stupidly did not have time to do if the Navy has a gun battleships. Their mechanics are flawed, the only justification for their existence, it's presence on a couple of battleships and then only because it's air defense battleships, air defense slots and hangars for attack aircraft combined. Don't want to do normal developed and interesting fleet, ideally the carrier should be in a separate vehicle with its modularity and types of aircraft and the range on it needs to be all over the star system, not a distance shot guns L of the slot.