3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Night_Nick 05.02.20 07:22 pm

Risen 3 References to Gothic (Risen 3: Titan Lords)

Guys, put here all links seen in Risen 3 . Yet I noticed only two : Mad and the man, in a hut which they all go - a clear reference to Gothic 1. I would like to know what someone found.
8 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightHawkreal 05.02.20

Grave robber at Calidore doing the same trick as the bandit in the beginning of G2. In fact, there is a lot.

E
El_Grando 05.02.20

Jack the lighthouse Keeper is also Gothic 2. Actually feel a little bit a reference to the game the Curse of monkey island 3, where in Antigua in the cemetery there are several graves, including Wally and Murray, little pirate and a talking skull.

P
PrideHD 05.02.20

And about MO all forgotten on the island hunters he at the entrance of the bar trades.

M
MunchkiN 616 05.02.20

it's not reference. it's Easter eggs for those Poconos that recently underwent G1-3.
reference is when something in the game due to the plot of the other games, series and so forth. for example, as the nameless hero 500 years epic machili enemy dragons on the coast.

N
Night_Nick 05.02.20

MunchkiN 616
It's more like the references to the Gothic series.For Easter eggs is something a bit different kind, but who knows ...

m
mifora 05.02.20

just after the Easter eggs are...in the series Riesen saw only one reference to the Gothic--in the first part of the word Mendoza on the mage who banished the gods--in this there is something similar,but napominalka someone specifically...hotbulb I wonder if in the next game of piranha are both historically connected

K
Kirion 05.02.20

If you ask the Queen of spiders question,why have the gods left us?, the answer is the reason that lost the symbols of their power. ( The exact wording I do not remember, but the meaning is clear.)
I think quite odinochka on the story of Gothic 3 , namely, the fact. how were the banished gods )

m
marsh resident 05.02.20

mifora
If you imagine that Gothic, Risen and ELEX do in one universe (but in different eras), it would look like this :