3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Rifleman 21.09.19 05:25 pm

Crysis \"Modern Edition\" (Crysis)

Mod deleted, the discussion is closed. Please do not comment.
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
AR3E 21.09.19

How all this is implemented and why the rebalance of the weapon's characteristics is written so little? HKUMP45, for example, in the author settings has 100 damage and great accuracy, making the rest of the weapons are simply unnecessary.

A
ArikashiZukime 21.09.19

Knowingly removed the gun Gauss Rifle. Could just put a skin from Stalker (or to port from Crysis 3, they are somewhat similar). You've removed all futuristic, and the Gauss Rifle is very real, not like looks.

D
DrummerSnake 21.09.19

the day of release, man!
We wait-with with impatience!:)

D
DrummerSnake 21.09.19

Paul Abrams [Mr.Strelok]
In any case, the release promises to be good)
Good luck on your test)

c
cool24 21.09.19

The mod is good...but it is not clear why the Russian equipment...a lot...so you and Russian soldiers modern https://yadi.sk/d/_1e7gAySkv3My slapped....SAU RPG SVD F1 TT howitzer D-30....to heap KAMAZ, crossbow, freeze grenades, turret gun ,mortar ,Israeli tank Merkava MK4 Trophy(as a replacement for the Abrams) and something else....Koreans on the Americans....Americans on our....Dude is clearly not a patriot)))

c
cool24 21.09.19

well, it's the plans.....especially not the fact that the campaign will not change at all.....I suggest just to make adjustments to the mod not changing the storyline, especially(e.g. in the form of a patch in the future)...change only the sides....weapons and skins...and other logical changes...for example in the beginning of the level tanks to put the howitzer and the mortar(s) instead of tanks and grenadiers....well, in connection with a large presence in the fashion of Russian art side of the player is obviously asking)))...I have more fun fashion laser tank and T-90 ZIL 157-can also be used...for the ballance can be repainted some Russian equipment in the enemy...and look at the number of people in the fashion on the ship(with PNV fully equipped and not always necessary)

c
cool24 21.09.19

I about it meant...done in an hour...if I had more time than a week per year-would have done personally...despite the fact that I suck at it)))....and those guys I think will not soon shaken

far people with a mortar

c
cool24 21.09.19

F
Fizik_02 21.09.19

Mr.Rifleman
mod deleted:((

F
Fizik_02 21.09.19

gorbanevandrey
how would I know?

g
gorbanevandrey 21.09.19

Mr.Rifleman
and the new version will be?

g
gorbanevandrey 21.09.19

Fizik_02
you're not a developer?

K
Kodol 21.09.19

Guys, how to change vehicles, weapons, npc without an editor?