3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stalnoy Bratok 05.02.20 07:23 pm

Alex Mercer vs. other video game characters (Prototype)

Who do you think from characters in video games can kill Alex???? I can't tell yet, haven't thought about it. In short on this one.
284 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimanus 05.02.20

If Alex and Dante in hell will drive then what? [img]http://files.myopera.com/Creat0R/Opera_AC/Icons/Kolobki/bomb.gif[/img]

V
Vinony 05.02.20

Good old Hitman. As always, will creep in and Chiharu soak))

H
Henrick 05.02.20

Of course the dude from TimeShift. Stop time and kill him.

B
Banzay-RUS 05.02.20

No no Alex will not kill the one who passed the game, you'll understand. In the end, when the bomb explodes, Alex's breaks, but he still survives, first emerging as the crow(I think), and then becomes normal. But posperity can Dante and Nero from DMC(in my opinion) P. S the topic was done, kewl topic.

K
K.e.k.s 05.02.20

first emerging as the crow(in my opinion)
He was not reincarnated into a crow.

B
Banzay-RUS 05.02.20

The last video look, it's there in some bird reincarnated(I mean that no matter how dualcam chtoli ate)

K
K.e.k.s 05.02.20

He ate it, but not reincarnated.

B
Banzay-RUS 05.02.20

I meant that he is the type of tentacles ate it, like when passers-by ate

B
Banzay-RUS 05.02.20

(I mean that no matter how dualcam chtoli ate)

L
LeshavenkOFF 05.02.20

You guys are nonsense! No Dante Alex will not kill you!!! Mercer is gonna smash it...Well, if not kill, then at least a good beat =) And I will help him in this - I'll keep Dante as Alex pulls out his guts! XD
I have nothing against Dante, but compared to Mercer, he's just a SCHMUCK!!!

P. S. I Think the author started this topic neighing))))))))

A
Almatinskiy Perevodchik[U 05.02.20

It will fill up the shooter,the shooter's hundreds of mutants put,from jerboa to psevdogiganta,him and Alex is like a fly!

B
Banzay-RUS 05.02.20

It will fill up the shooter,the shooter's hundreds of mutants put,from jerboa to psevdogiganta,him and Alex is like a fly! Pozo**t your shooter, in Alex of the tanks fired, it was tore apart by a bomb, but it's still ALIVE

L
Lubber 05.02.20

To kill the virus from the tank is fantastic... And only a sword to cut, well, well... good luck... =) Enough to have survived a few cells will recover, will come back and give back.

K
K-Zir 05.02.20

Hancock stronger but Alex will not be able to kill him,the eternal battle), both are immortal,but Hancock himself stronger,and Alex changes the shape of the hands)

B
Banzay-RUS 05.02.20

Alex steeper

L
Lubber 05.02.20

Mercer just absorbs Hancock and deulofeu...

B
Banzay-RUS 05.02.20

Mercer just absorbs Hancock and deulofeu... I agree 100

b
bowmen08 05.02.20

I think his character Symbiote flood

A
Ase Of Life 05.02.20

The topic name should have been Who is Alex with his bare hands :))))

b
bowmen08 05.02.20

I think his character Symbiote flood
he can also of enemies inmaterial to absorb. there will be a race: who is faster. if Symbiotic will absorb inmaterial Alex, he will get ALL his abilities and the battle is already unequal.