3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
B00000 05.02.20 07:24 pm

Chet looks like a cheat hits! (The Crew 2)

Under the last youtube video channel, Ubisoft Russia appeared the video had already had over 25 thousand views and only 5 like dislike! Do not you think that Ubisoft is using cheat?

6 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fi_xXx 05.02.20

I think this is a bug of the site. If you think so why would they cheat 20K hits.And even if they cheat, there is not such stupid people sit not to pay attention to the statistics of likes and dislikes allowed.

v
vigo24 05.02.20

D18K
YouTube is full behav after a while updated statistics and dramatically change the number of views, likes and dislikes allowed

S
ShiHou 05.02.20

Fi_xXx
then why all wind. And with the people here when this is done that would be in trend to be more people saw the video...
And cheating keep track of except advertisers, and not all.

A
Aldoron 05.02.20

What is interesting, and you can't think that somebody just looks and him live in parallel, i.e. it will not put neither likes nor dislikes?

S
ShiHou 05.02.20

Aldaron
actually not so much. But there is still the notion of the subject, the audience which this subject is interesting in any case will assess the video and not just watch.

G
Gellitron1 05.02.20

On Krutinka this is who is Kal to watch. Bots are bots they paid for it is not enough.