3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Magnum 500 21.09.19 05:25 pm

When will the crack? (Wolfenstein: Youngblood)

How soon will the crack?
48 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ar4er2016 21.09.19

Within a couple of days. Currently engaged in hacking :)

E
Erontlop 21.09.19

Magnum 500
Generally timatika this ordinary boys have tried to hack in and poked the steam version of Basescu and the demo version sense 0 everywhere stuffed dunevo where the only possible thing is guys write without the Internet either as or rather without beshedia.net he is constantly looking for registered or not, and if you're offline names play that throws a small scoreboard that without registration no how or rather looking for confirmation of this time, the two confirmed that dunevo checks you everywhere well, for example: 1) went into the game check 2) GMES to play in the plot 3) at any load 4) in the transition from location (in the hallway) 5) how strange (this was not not when but only in this game) in the cut-scenes 6) exit menus 7) exit completely from the game and it all checks doneby have to wait соdex only they can bypass the region check beshedia.net

v
var197825 21.09.19

Okay I have 2 days hacked your wallet and play look.RTX 2070
Spoiler

A
Abarmot90 21.09.19

Erontlop
Roughly gowar linking TO ONLINE

E
Erontlop 21.09.19

Abarmot90
Yes and no because you can create an imitation of the well, there is a steam emu, or the types of online fix or stupid codex of probeset emulator in files steam api or theirs file dunevo.dll in the game you can also go without problems, I'm more interested in what dunevo became more agresivne

B
Bobik78 21.09.19

Magnum 500
when you buy the game then and get your boar

C
Cechov 21.09.19

Magnum 500
buy offline activation, and don't worry she is worth a hundred

f
fanatDimyBilana 21.09.19

The meaning of pirates? She's cooperative. The bot play is a pleasure

M
Magnum 500 21.09.19

fontdimen
Since when Wolfenstein was online only?

d
darkpromo 21.09.19

Magnum 500
He did not only online, but there's bot really stupid, in stealth only with a partner you can play

M
Magnum 500 21.09.19

darkpromo
Well, stupid bot is in every second game. Survive

Z
ZloyViki 21.09.19

Where are you taking those for?

E
Erontlop 21.09.19

darkpromo
fontdimen
Magnum 500
I ghost recon wildlands with three bots playing and morons passing game service vyrabatyvat tactics, pumping and pottery bots snot made - high-quality AI soldiers ? and so went through the entire game from start to finish offline and no human alive was ? (how I miss them?) take an example from me krivocapic?

Z
ZimliksGod 21.09.19

Campaign its still hacked

Z
ZimliksGod 21.09.19

d
darkpromo 21.09.19

Erontlop
Krivocapic it's just you, I did not write that in all the games dumb AI, but specifically in the wolf in stealth only with a live partner to play, because the bot is stupid agreda constantly

b
bazilews 21.09.19

Waiting for the Repack!!!

E
Erontlop 21.09.19

Guys this is fake the scene there is not in one eye and crac watch the website often lie

b
bazilews 21.09.19

Abarmot90
Wait,I'm in no hurry...

D
DEDGAMER 21.09.19

Nope still no hacking,so it would have been trumpeted everywhere...