3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Mischinkov 05.02.20 07:25 pm

The machine in The Following (Dying Light)

I had the problem when playing Dying light The Following. I sit in the car (first job) and see that the buttons to control it I have not designated, for this reason dive in the settings, but the relevant lines there are. How to put the machine?
23 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kane_Nolse 05.02.20

There is such a problem for pirates, helped only reinstallation.

A
Aleksandr Mischinkov 05.02.20

Kane_Nolse
Well, tomorrow I will try,I will unsubscribe. There is a license, but the money to Supplement no. Is there any way to get it?

v
voylov 05.02.20

The first I heard about this.
Pirates, repak from hatab.

K
Kane_Nolse 05.02.20

Alexander Myshenkov
You better not even try, may be banned.

A

voylov
I have the same Repack. And maybe share the link to your Repack. Maybe on the website where I took nahimichili?

v
voylov 05.02.20

Alexander Myshenkov wrote:
I have the same Repack. And maybe share the link to your Repack. Maybe on the website where I took nahimichili?
Throw in a personal, website, there and look, then do not miss the link and in the PM too.

Try again, put ang. the Ammyy doesn Clara, can help.
In this game, what is Ammyy doesn Clara in Windows, like in the game, some maybe because of this school.

A

Kane_Nolse
voylov
http://vk.com/video146869494_456239023

v
voylov 05.02.20

Alexander Myshenkov

I have the settings on the car, the screen under the spoiler.
Another question, the car fueled, you have gasoline?
Spoiler

A

voylov
So this is the first mission, I don't think it is necessary to bother with it. Okay I will download the Repack and see what happens. Maybe it's because I threw the save game with a license?

A

voylov
For some reason I downloaded from another site, the Assembly problem is not solved

A

voylov
Okay, it is not clear how I fixed the problem .-.

A
Aleksey_Ryumin 05.02.20

Alexander Myshenkov
Tell me how? If not difficult)

D
Dmitriy Stek 05.02.20

well, che figured out who how to start and where is all the control settings on the car? 2 Repack already kabachnyj such got

E
Egor Shimanskiy 05.02.20

Dmitry Stack
I kind of found the problem, in the documents there is a file inputs_keyboard it's all about, there is not written the code line to control the machine.

E
Egor Shimanskiy 05.02.20

that is, there is no mapping for the machine

V
Venom2023 05.02.20

Egor Szymanski
And where you found this file?

K
KrustyKoff 05.02.20

Egor Szymanski
I have tried to solve, and was able to configure machine control, input-output, incl. engine and turn on lights
Should these lines be inserted in inputs

AddAction(_ACTION_THROTTLE, EInputTarget_Player, EInputDevice_Keyboard, true, EKey__W, false, true);
AddAction(_ACTION_BRAKE, EInputTarget_Player, EInputDevice_Keyboard, true, EKey__S, false, true);
AddAction(_ACTION_TOGLE_ENGINE, EInputTarget_Player, EInputDevice_Keyboard, false, EKey__Q, false, false);
AddAction(_ACTION_VEHICLE_LEAVE, EInputTarget_Player, EInputDevice_Keyboard, false, EKey__F, false, false);
AddAction(_ACTION_TURN_VEHICLE_LEFT, EInputTarget_Player, EInputDevice_Keyboard, true, EKey__A, true, false);
AddAction(_ACTION_TURN_VEHICLE_RIGHT, EInputTarget_Player, EInputDevice_Keyboard, true, EKey__D, true, false);
AddAction(_ACTION_CAR_LIGHTS_TOGGLE, EInputTarget_Player, EInputDevice_Keyboard, false, EKey__T, false, false);

K
KrustyKoff 05.02.20

y
yura kaunov 02.12.20

how to turn the car over

D
DanilaVorobey 02.12.20

KrustyKoff
There are no such settings.