3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
James_Mails 05.02.20 07:26 pm

Booty quest - another story video (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

In General, I don't know whether You knew but there is 2 variant of the branching story of the quest Production. Of course especially there is no difference that would again replay the game, but if someone decided to take it again, you can do it differently, I still have found another way to pass this time, just bought the horse very cheap.
But recently, or rather just found out if you do not buy a horse and just take it, say the robbers (quest in the Ruins where the bandits have 1 horse), after to take her hunting. And as soon as you approach the boar Ptacek, You don't need to get off the horse and wait until the video starts, and then the game will count supposedly you have it, although MB as intended, who knows...

The result is this video:
Spoiler
PS - I started a little late to remove, maybe he was surprised that you can not buy the horse and in the end you will give will remain =)
P. S. 2 - you Can of course this subject to place in the category of the Quest, but then the patency of the kind of longer, later MB can and to throw
P. S. 3 - Can someone before this method is found but I have not seen anywhere else, this is just posted so you know who else didn't know =)
2 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pro100be3yh4uk 05.02.20

Oh, and everyone thought how to accomplish this task is to drive the wild boar, now I'll know when I replay the game.

J
James_Mails 05.02.20

Pro100be3yh4uk
Glad that helped. However I have one minor bug, the task falls to Talk to Ian Placecom though this task was not, it was only necessary to inspect it. It has found a stream, the streamer, this was not developed possible there is something screwed up with the new versions, or my luck just...