3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Next Page 05.02.20 07:26 pm

Is there new game +? (Prey (2017))

So many skills and opportunities, and nyromodal enough to swear, at least at this stage of the passage. A question for those who have already passed the game, if new game + with the option to re-take with the existing first passing skills?
9 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inkvizitor nubov 05.02.20

if careful study and research, plus not to forget about the possibility of their craft, nyromodal in the end will be Oh how hard.

O
OpusAstartes 05.02.20

Next Page
No.

N
Next Page 05.02.20

The Inquisitor newbies
Yes, I like the scavenger hunt, all the boxes roam and try to open the door, the game will be very long. Yet every corner they won't, I won't. OpusAstartes
Thank you for the answer, sadly, just the perfect game for new game +, maybe modders will fix it, although unlikely.

T
The X-Files 05.02.20

Next Page wrote:
and nyromodal enough to swear, at least at this stage of the passage.
Ukachi skill in the selection of exclusive with facial expressions to create nyromodal and they will always be in abundance,another thing is that the price tags on the skills of unreasonably high as in Andromeda, the first 2 neyromod necessary, then 4, then 5 and 6 expensive but if you are not lazy to run back and forth for spawna the mimics to nerolite of nyromodal a lot, another thing is stuff he will not spawn practically.
---------
PS:As it is unclear a little bit about the stocks game:in the Department of nyromodal nadybal room which notes,procedure simply to collect ) and then went to the bug and these notes began to appear invisible on the floor and on the walls and on the ceiling.

D
Dimchik94 05.02.20

It's not the Witcher 3 that would be new game+,

N
Next Page 05.02.20

The X-Files
Drawing on neurology I have, but they consume a lot of gray components that are better rounds to do, because I read that in the second half of the game will be hard to find stuff, as you wrote, he will not spawn.
The X-Files wrote:
:As it is a little unclear about the stocks game:in the Department of nyromodal nadybal room which notes,procedure simply to collect )
It seems that this was the room with stickers not a mimick they do not need to collect and read the information in the terminal, everything is explained - why and what for.

T
The X-Files 05.02.20

Next Page wrote:in the second half of the game will be hard to find stuff
Then again need skill in pumping on the analysis items ) such as turrets,boxes,excess weapons in the game in excess of just and so on and so forth.
In General, pumping all depend on each other, need a large backpack that would carry a lot trash for disposal because the waste heat are not as often as I wanted, hence the conclusion, we need skill on the analysis items.

b
blin88 05.02.20

can't be the only weapon for that given one part and all.

P
Playrone 05.02.20

New game + was added with one of the free add-ons.