3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
R.a.d. 05.02.20 07:27 pm

Edit the parameters of the costumes (Question) (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

How to edit the parameters of the costume, particularly the security settings of the suit from fire, chemical. burns, radiation poisoning, etc.?
Indeed, in the PM and ERS was simpler and clearer 0,99 = 99% protection, 0,5 = 50% protection. And SN all in one place: Put the same settings for all protections 0,500, but in the game I see that all protection is different. How to know, for each parameter, what the numeric value is the percentage of protection?
7 Comments
Sort by:
X
XoJloD 05.02.20

R. a.d.
in the RFP seems the same as it was in the PM that is of 0.90 is 90%, you most likely edited the durability of the suit
so try to change and upgrade the armor

6Mixa9 05.02.20

R. a.d.
options protect the wearer from various types of impacts
provide suit.
burn_protection = 0.5 ; protection against the effects of the fire (fires, anomaly Frying, etc.).
strike_protection = 0.5 ; shock protection (applied to mutants, for example, pseudoe-Gant).
shock_protection = 0.5 ; protection against electric shock.
wound_protection = 0.4 ; protection from injury (applied to mutants, for example, a dog-mi, bloodsuckers, etc.).
radiation_protection = 0.5 ; protection from radiation.
telepatic_protection = 0.0 ; protection from psy-effects (e.g., presence of a controller has a serious impact on psy_health).
chemical_burn_protection = 0.5 ; protection from chemical exposure.
explosion_protection = 0.3 ; protection from explosions/shrapnel.
fire_wound_protection = 0.3 ; protection from firearms (the most important parameter for most costumes).
power_loss = 0.87
bones_koeff_protection = gilet_antigas_damage

[sect_stalker_outfit_immunities] ; the coefficients of the immunity of the suit, i.e., how much he is susceptible to damage from various types of impact-tions. the values of each type - see above.
burn_immunity = 0.03
strike_immunity = 0.01
shock_immunity = 0.03
wound_immunity = 0.015
radiation_immunity = 0.00
telepatic_immunity = 0.00
chemical_burn_immunity = 0.03
explosion_immunity = 0.03
fire_wound_immunity = 0.01

R
R.a.d. 05.02.20

XoJloD
But how would not. Edited the parameters of movement, not immunity.

_
_Paramonov Aleksandr_ 05.02.20

Find this file
D:\S. T. A. L. K. E. R Call of Pripyat\gamedata\configs\creatures\actor.ltx
Next, open the actor.ltx
Next, find this line sleep_video_name_callback = dream.sleep_video_name_callback
Under this line determines the maximum values of protection Settings
These
radio_zone_max_power = 0.03 ;the limits of the zones for sensors and equipment (% of armor protection)
fire_zone_max_power = 0.2
acid_zone_max_power = 0.2
psi_zone_max_power = 0.1
electra_zone_max_power = 0.8

max_power_restore_speed = 0.020
max_fire_wound_protection = 1.45
max_wound_protection = 0.5

And if you do allow the protection from radiation by 50% then you need to do the calculation radio_zone_max_power = 0.03
0.03 divided by 2 =0.0150 further here is the number 0.0150 prescription option protection suit
radiation_protection = 0.0150
Vole Protection from radiation 50 %

_
_Paramonov Aleksandr_ 05.02.20

As with the other parameters.
If you need to calculate interest for example electra_zone_max_power = 0.8 i.e., 0.8=100%, let's Say you need the protection of electricity was 30% then you need to do the calculation this formula 1% = 0.8/100 turns 1%=0.008 to get 30%. should 0.008 multiplied by 30 = 0.24 prescription next value shock_protection = 0.24 And you have in inventory will be 30 %

I hope it is clear explained.
What could have helped.

A
Arhteus 09.03.21

in addition to all of the above, there is one more parameter, "Armor" or "ballistic protection" how to change this parameter?

I
IVAN-C 03.01.22

bones_koeff_protection