3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Erviten 05.02.20 07:27 pm

Russian language in the European version of the game (Interface+Text) (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

I live in Germany and bought the game. I want Russian language. How to put it? In the select list of languages it is not, but in the game folder it is.
108 Comments
Sort by:
E
Erviten 05.02.20

HertzGertz
Thank you for help. In the game options you can now choose Russian language.

O
Olly-alpha 05.02.20

No, well, I guess now me already will laugh, but... I Komodo with Ghost also does not download the file. All flashes and shimmers in red, I can't even really take a look at it - interrupts the download. Who do not go skiing, than this file is fundamentally different from the earlier, after the release, posted ekzeshnika?

PS. A friend tried to download file was blocked by the browser immediately after the jump. What's the catch?

C
Cvoxalury 05.02.20

HertzGertz
Again the same virus.

What, no one has clean Russified of the executable for the European version? Seriously, guys.

j
jonik3009 05.02.20

Damn people, please perezaleyte chesnik Adisk or soap pliz. Do not download from other source

E
Erviten 05.02.20

Olly-alpha
Cvoxalury
jonik3009
Thanks file:
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/HTZn/f8oarAGkM
Downloaded via Firefox, he also swore to a virus but gave me a choice to open or not. And Chrome has not given such an opportunity.
No injections, no cost, because the antivirus swears, about the same as on cracked software.
Here is screen with my nicknane to confirm said
bottom left is version 1.05.

In the game options will be available to the choice of the Russian language.

O
Olly-alpha 05.02.20

Erviten
Yay! Huge-preogromnoe thanks! :) Works!

B
Brem090 05.02.20

Erviten
Thank you so much, finally Russian appeared!)

O
Oleg Nazarov 05.02.20

Erviten
Thank you, it works!

O
Oleg Nazarov 05.02.20

Somebody on the net is going to play?

R
RindannYC 05.02.20

Erviten
Thank you very much, worked. No hatchery did not work, and this works.
Spoiler

p
phnmn 05.02.20

RindannYC he took my patcher, used it and put the resulting executable (the binary distribution files is piracy). not indicated no authorship, no thank you. here and help after a ru community.

S
Shyrik408 05.02.20

phnmn
Don't be so down, not all are angular;)
By the way thanks a lot for the patcher)

O
Olly-alpha 05.02.20

phnmn
Your file browser is even download is not allowed, and you wrote about this, well. And you said nothing, so what could I do? To thank for the fact that it is impossible to use? Erviten brought it up, although it was possible to download and use.
However, today he broke the epic, and in the game again, no choice of the Russian language. However, as the possibilities with this executable to make at least some kind of action, even to enable main menu.

DBK on the link above posted language files and the patcher. To me from English into Russian, from Russian into English somehow. They say that works (I have traditionally not).

O
Olly-alpha 05.02.20

Erviten
And you still have Russian available? I have in the morning when you turn on the first splash screen does not matter, the game refused to work with this executable.
Just a question: what version of the game? Ordinary, Deluxe, super Deluxe? Maybe in the registry file it is necessary to do something to fix...

E
Erviten 05.02.20

Olly-alpha
Hi, everything works. Today finished the company. Game usual, in the registry Russian language is. Think you've got the antivirus has deleted this executable. I have no antivirus.

O
Olly-alpha 05.02.20

Erviten
No, you didn't. I downloaded the one that you filled in, corrected. Yesterday it worked as expected, and later I happily unsubscribed. Today it refuses to work. And it's very sad. :(

G
Guider MF 05.02.20

People throw off somebody saves wasted by accident, and re-pass does not hunt(

The path to the saves
C:\Users\username\Documents\BioWare\Mass Effect Andromeda\Save

s
saa0891 05.02.20

Guider MF
https://yadi.sk/d/a0XHzRcs3Gkn7T

O
Olly-alpha 05.02.20

Rizio
Good day. You, as one of the first users, who have solved this problem, could you tell me how solved it after yesterday's patch? It is very necessary. Very very please.

E
Erviten 05.02.20

Olly-alpha
What prevents re-replacement .exe file? Before doing this turn off your antivirus for a day, see what happens, maybe this is the reason? Others in congratulating the players without problems, as you can see.
PS. can be on you.