3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Magomed-Rasul 05.02.20 07:28 pm

Empty the cache after finding the leads (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Was X-16, met with Sakharov, went back to the factory (if I understand correctly), on the road found the battery, oddly enough, made a couple of zombies. Then found a tip about a cache in the most X-16(swag in the switchboard).Went down.Get in a flap in anticipation of the new Winterice... AND THERE fucking EMPTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm not going to get rid of the mark, but just leave also do not want to! What to do? Tell me fix some, I just need to Vintar!!! Thanks in advance Stalker.
6 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 05.02.20

rasul.161. wrote:
I just need to Vintar!!!
http://ru.stalker.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%92%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%8C-%D0%92%D0%A1
The easiest option in Army depots,although he sometimes fails in texture.

E
Emris_ua 05.02.20

saa0891 wrote:
in the Army warehouses
+1, there is always take Vintar !!!

M
Magomed-Rasul 05.02.20

saa0891
And if not powiatu will be at the warehouse to run

j
jeorje 05.02.20

rasul.161.
so to get away without a plot

D
DJ.Orb.Warpal 05.02.20

Empty caches is one of the problems of PM in case of overload/load the saves do not remember the exact solution but try googling to find out exactly

R
R.a.d. 05.02.20

Try to boot from save before obtaining leads. The condition of receipt of this pickup:
The dead body of any veteran/masters of the factions of stalkers, bandits, duty, freedom.

And General advice for the future:
If you had a lead on a cache in the same location where the player (the player is at the cordon, aiming a lunge at the hiding place in the cordon) it is not recommended to be saved and then reloaded. Something like that.