3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Horse567 05.02.20 07:28 pm

144 Hz. Hz or 60 Hz.???

the people prompt what better to take with Full HD 144гц. 2K or 4K with 60цГ??? A diagonal of 27 inches, playing only in online shooters.
14 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 05.02.20

Horse567 wrote:
the people prompt what better to take with Full HD 144гц. 2K or 4K with 60цГ??? A diagonal of 27 inches, playing only in online shooters.
The main thing that you iron all this out,if only online shooters then of course Hertz is more important.

H
Horse567 05.02.20

iron is not the top, in the profile there.

u
uga4aka 05.02.20

Horse567
FullHD with 144гц and minimum response time(2 MS).
For 4K, who would not say that, you need at least 1080, and even that not very well.
And if 4K, then the diagonal needs a large(27-32 low, otherwise minus eyes using six months or a year), because the shooters in the large diagonal did not help, and on the contrary worsens the perception of the game(otherwise everything about were playing on a huge Monique).

A
AnPei 05.02.20

Horse567
And still thinking about it. Of Course 144 Hz. Enabled vertically fps is limited by the maximum frequency of the monitor. Fps like a lot of money does not happen.

B
Belomorkanal 05.02.20

An__ei wrote:
To ladders was not the plane it is necessary to include.
Vertikalka removes tearing (discontinuities in the transition shots), but not ladders. Against Lucenec smoothed different types and ratios of efficiency\voracity.

Horse567
With this iron, definitely 144 Hz FHD. As the owner of such monitor, I can say that the picture is more smooth than 60\75 Hz even if the FPS is below 60 frames. Visible plumes at such a fast matrix did not observe. The best part for me is that the frequency of 144 Hz, with enabled vertical sync, virtually eliminates imputed, which creates a vertical sinhronizacija (latency of input devices, in particular, the response delay time at high amputee, especially noticeable when moving mouse, or game controller) that significantly improves the perception of the gameplay in singleplayer games. Simply put, do not have to sacrifice good response input device in favor of a smooth and clear picture, and Vice versa.
And in games where every nanosecond could decide the outcome in this case, the COP is disabled when V-sync at 144 Hz, tearing is almost unnoticeable at high FPS, which, coupled with fast matrix monitor, high FPS and minimized PSU imput lag gives a very real advantage over those players who play on a slow monitor, and even with vertical sync with a very tall impulsion.

A
AnPei 05.02.20

Belomorkanal
I found someone to tell.

B
Belomorkanal 05.02.20

An__ei wrote:
I found someone to tell.
I don't understand what You wrote.
This can be interpreted in two ways. Either You do not understand what I write and my writings for You, no informational value is not, or Vice versa, You understand all this, but just inadvertently made a mistake in his post (for what you get cons, and no, I'm not alluding to the fact that cons\advantages for You that mean something) and in this case, my writing is just not for You no informational value, as it assumes new knowledge.

B
BigInteger 05.02.20

An__ei wrote:
I think you understand - smoothing is disabled when the rifle is not working.
wat?

M
MagicHero 05.02.20

An__ei
An__ei wrote:
I think you understand - smoothing is disabled when the rifle is not working.
What????????? If the hardware ZERO is better to be silent, especially after you explained it above ))))

M
MagicHero 05.02.20

Horse567
Certain games like CoD BO2 or CoD WW2 at 60 Hz I can't play on multiplayer or fast-paced games like Shadow warrior 2 is also better to play at 120 Hz with 120 fps.

A
AnPei 05.02.20

MagicHero
Another aesthete of iron.

M
MagicHero 05.02.20

An__ei
About 60 Hertz I wrote as it really is, you yourself try to run the code BO2 or WW2 for 60 and then 120 fps and the corresponding hercovka and then write your nonsense. Personally I can see the difference and absolutely can't play at 60 fps, I can't, I already after 5 minutes the eyes arise due to microdamage image. Although the example in the Witcher 3 or even the same fallout 4 is also where the first person 60 fps are played fine.

You never answered why without a rifle and not running antialiasing )))

B
Belomorkanal 05.02.20

MagicHero
Not worth it to pay attention. This topic has a very narrow focus, any correspondence with him and attempts either to impress, will lead to a proliferation of offtopic. And most importantly, for him this would not be good no, because of the thickness of the frontal bone, which he already showed us. Best to limit the advice not to go with the advice in those threads which did not really understand.

A
AnPei 05.02.20

Belomorkanal
MagicHero
Chat, durabi.