3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SSSR ZhIV 05.02.20 07:30 pm

FAQ [Write the solution to the problem!] (Max Payne 3)

Please this topic is not to write questions and write answers to superfluous questions
the description of the question and the answer how to fix it.........already a lot of topics and flood the forums because I started this thread
55 Comments
Sort by:
S
SSSR ZhIV 05.02.20

1 many sometimes there is some sort of table ieroglife
all because of no driver is enabled and Punto Switcher
2 many when the game starts after pressing enter goes to infinite loading
the answer
start PlayMaxPayne3.exe as administrator after the update the game
3 many after the upgrade, you receive the error license corrupt
the answer
After update, download crack
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/max_payne_3_nocd_nodvd_crack_1_0_0_22_en_ru_reloaded-48903/
install with replacement in the game folder

and in the folder with the game should not be gaps
so it should look like the way the game
C:\Games\MaxPayne\MaxPayne3

In the games menu, press Enter, pop Rockstar Social Club:
b) sign up (in the pirates so it is necessary regitsya)
C) log in to your profile
d) go back to menus and voila screensaver starts, and then the main menu of the game!

Additionally, but not necessarily:
1) Delete entry Rockstar Games Social Club in the registry:
-for 32-bit OS - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWARERockstar Games
for 64-bit OS - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREWow6432noderockstar Games
2) Update your video card drivers, Microsoft NET.Framework.
3) Run the game in compatibility mode with Win7 and as administrator.

-Several ways to start and tips
If you have installed Rockstar Social Club, it is better to remove and install the new one
Social Club 1.0.9.5. also delete the old entry Rockstar Games Social Club from your registry
OS - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWARERockstar Games\
to register, restart, and log in to your account
Rename the folder Max Payne 3 to MaxPayne3, want to remove the spaces
If you are trying to run the game and nothing happens, check if steam is in the background.
Check out the latest drivers of video cards, but some had to roll back to a previous version (Radeon HD 6950), especially for those who have crashes with driver error put catalyst 12.1 for February, the most reliable.
NET Framework should be 3.5, but some argue that works with the 4th, probably it's the compatibility.
Run through max payne 3 - safe mode (in a window), alt+enter, change the permission to walk up to the first Chapter, restart
Error ERR_OS_VISTA and you have a 7-ka
To run the game with win7 compatibility and as administrator
This game is currently not available. please try again later
Close steam. Zaitev the folder: ..Steamsteamappscommonmax payne 3\Max Payne 3 and delete there folders
.AddOn
dlc
LANG_README
reslists
update
and close all files except audio.rpf (too large ). Then in the folder ..Steamsteamappscommonmax payne 3 to remove the folder
MP3_Installers
and the file installscript.vdf.
To run steam, run verify game cache, it will take about 10 minutes because of the size + pump remote
A few ways that helped
1. Remove spaces in the game folder: D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\maxpayne3\MaxPayne 3
2. In the game directory create a file steam_appid.txt and in it to prescribe 204100
3. To run the game not from steam, and MaxPayne3.exe
=========
1. Remove Social Club and mention of it from the registry.
2. To reinstall the game, download and install MP3_Launcher_1_13_0_0
MP3_Patch_Update_1_0_0_17
3. Download and install Social Club 1.0.9.5 distribution.
===========
1. Remove all spaces in folder names in a path the entire game (Example: F:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\maxpayne3\MaxPayne3)
2. In the registry remove gaps in the paragraph InstallFolderSteam, which is located at [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWARERockstar Games\Max Payne 3] (InstallFolderSteam=f:\\games\\steam\\steamapps\\common\\maxpayne3\\MaxPayne3)
3. To create a text file in the game folder, with the name steam_appid.txt to open it and write there following figures: 204100
4. Create a shortcut of the file MaxPayne3.exe (optional, for convenience only the start of the game)
5. Start steam, and run the game from the shortcut or the executable from the game folder. (from the steam the game will not start)
==================
For the regular version:
the first method
1. Remove all spaces in folder names in a path the entire game (Example: F:\Games\MaxPayne3), or initially when choosing where to put not to allow spaces in the path to the game
2. (if the original was made to install without gaps, this item does not need to do) In the registry to remove the gaps in the paragraph InstallFolder, which is located at [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWARERockstar Games\Max Payne 3] (InstallFolder=f:\\games\\MaxPayne3)
3. To start the game.
the second method
in the file commandline.txt (if not, then create in the game folder), add the following: -safemode -windowed
the game starts in a small window, in the options to set your screen resolution and the desired DX (9, 10 or 11), to restart the game.
How to make a game in Russian?
Create a file commandline.txt in the game folder and in it write: -language russian
Run LICENSE STEAM version of the game:
Need to do 3 things:
1. Remove spaces in the game folder: D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\maxpayne3\MaxPayne 3
2. In the game directory create a file steam_appid.txt and in it to prescribe 204100
3. To run the game not from steam, and MaxPayne3.exe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: when asked to press Enter to continue with the game, all the time says TRAINING.
A: you Need to choose compatibility with Windows Vista (service pack 3) in the file properties MaxPayne3.exe in the \Max Payne 3.
Q: who flies to the license agreement.
A: the point of departure in the graphics configuration Direct X, try to go through safe mode to the game, the license has an additional label, and in another version, add in a shortcut through space-is -safemode. That it will look like the label property in the column object C:\Games\maxpayne3\PlayMaxPayne3.exe -safemode. In the graphics settings to DX 9 and choose to set desired graphics settings, then prompts you to restart the game, I agree, exit, and open the game with the usual shortcut, everything goes to normal resolution.
Q: Crashes after logo designers (Win 7).
A: This is due to the fact that there are outdated drivers. To update the driver and nothing more is not necessary. Should help.

Yes, even the owners of an old LCD monitors where the refresh rate is 60Hz you need in my documents in the profile (Rockstar Games edit graphics ) to change the purity and the desired resolution to avoid flickering of the display set
(
and 75Hz )
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Oh, and here's why, in General, the problem of notapusy of repgow people in the fact that if you install the Repack or the steam version are 2 files:
C:Documents and Settings\All UsersApplication Data\Rockstar Games\Max Payne 3\MaxPayne3_EFIGS.ini
C:Documents and Settings\All UsersApplication Data\Rockstar Games\Max Payne 3\Readme.txt
That is, who after the creation of black screen and below the inscription that is necessary to activate, and to do this, they say, the net is needed...

They actually problem. If a license to install the game - Retail version, which is on 4 DVDs, these files are created when you install the game and after with crack from THETA runs without these glitches. Thanks to the guys from THETA for helping to find a solution to this problem and has described in his Blog....
How to get around the restriction V. memory vidyuhi in the settings and make kakbe more than it is.
to create in the game folder file commandline.txt and put in it the line:
–availablevidmem xxxx
where xxxx is the amount of video memory, in megabytes, for example, if you have 1GB write –availablevidmem 1024, generally strictly specific amount of memory is optional to write, can be more than it really is....
this error:
Fatal Error.
The dynamic library gsrld.dll failed to load.Please confirm that:
1)The file was copied over the same folder as the cracked executable
2)The antivirus software is not false-detecting the file (in which case white-list the folder\file)
This means that your antivirus deleted the file C:\GAMES\MAX PAYNE 3\GSRLD.DLL off. antivirus, go to quarantine, find the file to restore it (not to reinstall the whole game) and add in the exceptions folder C:\Games\Max Payne 3! during the installation off. antivirus.

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 05.02.20

Then most of the answers are correct!
You check yourself,try, and only after that write them!
And not from the left resource coperni!

b
bitchman 05.02.20

thank you, very helpful!!!!

S
SSSR ZhIV 05.02.20

Suuusly221
Suuusly221

I think I wrote above that only wrote the answers to the questions.......

for very gifted write all check for yourself rocked several Repack installed on my computers (32 and 64 b vin7) + on the laptop of a friend.....

if you're not faced with something that is written above or you did not help it does not mean that others do not helps

better instead of flooding wrote to help something which is not present here......and if these smart and found no correct answers write the correct....

A
AlexMaisky 05.02.20

About Punto Switcher. I just added the program(MaxPayne3) to exception(Punto Switcher), and crashes with the characters stopped.

G
Gonezo 05.02.20

Here's my instructions for running(If you have a problem RGSC make Sure you have Internet connection):
1.Resettable Max Payne 3.
2.Download update 2 and crack from RELOADED for him.Install.Also put RGSC.
3.Enter the game and try to log in.If to write check Internet connection,do the following steps.If there are problems,use the guides posted on the forum.
4.Go to the office.the RGSC website and log in there,but you don't:roll your browser.If you do not have an account,sign up.
5.Go to Max Payne 3 again.Voila!Button appeared to Enterbut we do not need.Go to the tab Log,login and select the checkbox next to Auto Login.After login appears on the left of your profile.Out of the game.
6.Log out of the Internet.Disable AntiVir. or put the folder Max Payne 3(Can be set without spaces!=D) exceptions.Go to the game again.And...Go to your profile(Top right is the message"(Your name) logged in Social Club(or something like that).Click on it.
7.Play!

m
maklok 05.02.20

Thanks, the last helped)

k
kazus-factor 05.02.20

Yes, even the owners of an old LCD monitors where the refresh rate is 60Hz you need in my documents in the profile (Rockstar Games edit graphics ) to change the purity and the desired resolution to avoid flickering of the display set
(
and 75Hz )

the file is found, the resolution changed on its own, but the screen is still black and input not supported!
fire wood updated, NET Framework 3.5
guys help pliz...

k
kazus-factor 05.02.20

alekslp93 so specified in the file))) but thanks for the reply, now corrected)
so I did nothing!
but...
when the black screen the inscription input not supported press alt + enter and the picture appears!!!!
About the miracle started, and after the screen saver chose the options you want!
fly))at max speed))
thank you all for the help!

C
Chord 05.02.20

I have max payne 3 is not stored, may be I will write how to solve this problem?

666mhz 05.02.20

after some wild flight game issues when starting that save is corrupted! what to do? there are so many things I have opened ...

s
shishkebangi 05.02.20

start PlayMaxPayne3.exe as administrator after the update the game...even do not understand how to update the game?

B
Beerman1996 05.02.20

And I have the first video game, wood set the new and the old but still throws. I can't help, maybe you have a solution to my problem?

A
Alex Pers 05.02.20

In short, solved the problem with the eternal loading the game and not loading the club

The whole thing in one file the graphics settings, but rather disabling vertical sync

C:\Users\Admin\Documents\Rockstar Games\Max Payne 3\graphics.xml you want to delete, and then in the game to re-configure graphics

Vertical sync not disable!

w
wertitox 05.02.20

One eternal download, here's the solution:
Plz fix the game completely, all the saves...then the social club is removed, delete it everywhere, installed by the social club is still all sorts of profiles in the documents. Best of all go to start and type in social club, and all that he this name will display every single delete, because if you just remove it yourself STS will be removed, but any documents, profiles, and all the saved crap stays in MY DOCUMENTS. When all remove run in start SOCIAL CLUB if he can't find anything with the same name you coped with the task. And then re-install the game and everything!!!!!! WORKS ©
He checked me all over.

m
macsig 05.02.20

game OS WIN7X64 with 285 wood went (error nvwgf2um.dll),downloaded 301 everything is OK, but probably could pokovyryatsya with dll....
other problems nebylo.

L
Lennar 05.02.20

That's the surest way to run the game:
First of all, remove Rockstar club cotial wherever possible, and then follow the tips:
swampydoctor 12.06.12 09:29
Remove any spaces in the installation path of the game, for example:D\Games\MaxPayne3
(If you have a problem RGSC make Sure you have Internet connection):
1.Resettable Max Payne 3.
3.Enter the game and try to log in.If to write check Internet connection,do the following steps.If there are problems,use the guides posted on the forum.
4.Go to the office.the RGSC website and log in there,but you don't:roll your browser.If you do not have an account,sign up.
5.Go to Max Payne 3 again.Voila!Button appeared to Enterbut we do not need.Go to the tab Log,login and select the checkbox next to Auto Login.After login appears on the left of your profile.Out of the game.
6.Log out of the Internet.Disable AntiVir. or put the folder Max Payne 3(Can be set without spaces!=D) exceptions.Go to the game again.And...Go to your profile(Top right is the message"(Your name) logged in Social Club(or something like that).Click on it.
7.Play!
swampydoctor
– 0 +

P
PANGLOBULIN 05.02.20

Guys,I want to assure you,I have the same problem was and with the changes to the graphics settings and directly with the brakes during the game,I suffered two days,I tried and create a text document in the root folder with the game,start in safe mode,poking around in the settings of the video card,I have it on for undemanding toys such as MAX PAYNE 3,and were included as you say eternal download of I have...but decided this problem one is to delete the old graphics driver and install the new.Now the game just flies at max,L. A. NOIRE, too, flutters.MAX PAYNE 3-it's totally awesome,shooting is very exciting,to take and click exit it is extremely difficult,and the way of replacing the driver switched the graphics settings in the game and stopped vydovat a message saying that I have a weak vidyuhi+stopped discarded at boot,so load up and husites-PEACE!!!

F
Flipan4ik 05.02.20

I have max swinging the incentive to accomplish your goal but if that seems to look promising =D

F
Flipan4ik 05.02.20

PANGLOBULIN I love this training was so there HY you and not just firewood to change :DDD