3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
okts666 05.02.20 07:35 pm

The problem with the entrance (Diablo 2)

to reinstall the game version 1.13 downloaded and unpacked the patch, I go to this thing the computer says that downloading patch 0% downloaded. And this is where it ends. Waited a long time and I tried many times. What to do in this situation?
21 Comments
Sort by:
R
ROMCHA1994 05.02.20

Mephisto's sake okts666! Download build repack sanctuary and don't worry! Of course, I'm not oldfag enough to set 3-disc English and play without understanding the properties of gear and skill, but for me primarily it's a language that was clear to me what I play and what loot I collect, of course I can understand those Russian which do not respect their own language and purchase (pirates) English game without waiting for the official translation, excuses such as Oh bliiiiin want to play and direct flow. =) It is because of such impatient and not wait for the standards transfer. Note that in the same WoW this heresy is not observed! Not that in the d2 North PG! Could Rusik chat install in the game client, it offered the option of switching chat from eng to Rus and naoborod!

i
irknet 05.02.20

okts666
Using alternative client tried to enter?

T
Torum. 05.02.20

ROMCHA1994
Well, you have something to go too, uncle, already since the monitor began to flow.

A
Amaranthine 05.02.20

Set alternative customer - D2 won't start at all. What the problem might be?

J
Jay_xD 05.02.20

Amaranthine
what exactly happens? it gives an error or something?

U
Uncle Fred 05.02.20

Amaranthine
The game is not all takes...you have not passed the test.

A
Amaranthine 05.02.20

Jay_xD
Just does not open. Without any error does not get anything.
Uncle Fred
Now it was a shame...
And as if the elite get it?)

m
minovalo 05.02.20

Run through the native label?

J
Jay_xD 05.02.20

Amaranthine
in the process of installing MB made mistakes?
you had a folder with the game > you're in it threw the files altlanta > run it via the shortcut of altlanta
all right?

O
Obsessed 05.02.20

Set alternative customer - D2 won't start at all. What the problem might be?
Amaranthine, I had such a fun, helped stupid files Alt. the client from the brow, which worked. you can ask a friend, if any. or in the chat.

Download build repack sanctuary and don't worry! Of course, I'm not oldfag enough to set 3-disc English and play without understanding the properties of gear and skill, but for me primarily it's a language that was clear to me what I play and what loot I collect, of course I can understand those Russian which do not respect their own language and purchase (pirates) English game without waiting for official translation
ROMCHA1994, Roma, you are my idol! :D

A
Amaranthine 05.02.20

Jay_xD
Yes, do so.
MB, the fact that put on version 1.14 d? (Downloaded from off the game itself is simple)

R
ROMCHA1994 05.02.20

despite what Windows. Here for example downloaded three-disc diablo 2 I only went to xp on seven of any kind, then downloaded diablo 2 lod 1.13 d sanctuary repack all the rules start with but colour was a joint and I helped prog DirectDraw Compatibility Tool app patched d2 and go! really have to play in direct 3d because in 2d directdraw is not working (I mean works but all other colors).

R
ROMCHA1994 05.02.20

1.14 pumping no sense-as in fact niche does not change, as was the problem with the color remained.

A
Amaranthine 05.02.20

ROMCHA1994
Downloaded version 1.14 b how to downgrade make - XS...

U
Uncle Fred 05.02.20

Amaranthine
Rumor has it, someone Runnin owns the information(how to get into the elite)...but you have so far...first with the setting to figure it out.
I in such cases always helped: 1.13 glide(MICROSPRAY?), video test and run the administrator(from).

R
ROMCHA1994 05.02.20

Che are you talking about Amarantnine? Blew the whole d2 and download diablo 2 lod 1.13 d sanctuary repack, all the rules be put and played on rubattle!

f
firkax 05.02.20

ROMCHA1994
Repack - pirate crap, enough with their PR

Amaranthine
what launch?
run Game.exe from the folder of the game
and in the process look he appeared or not

A
Amaranthine 05.02.20

firkax
Yes, run - in processes is not displayed...

f
firkax 05.02.20

If run from the admin (if not try) that the processes need also to watch (the button show all users or something like that in task Manager).

A
Amaranthine 05.02.20

firkax
Also no result.

PS.
All the rules, turns out you just have to run in compatibility mode with Windows 98...