3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 05.02.20 07:35 pm

Suit johnny Gat and his EXT. look? (Saints Row: The Third)

Hi all. I PTS. greatly puzzled. How to put the main character in clothes johnny geta(not the ones that are huge and normal). And is it possible to make a face like he
109 Comments
Sort by:
W
WodkaGT 05.02.20

Hevnoraak
Only modders that can cut stuff and paste it in the store able to help you. And about the person - Initiation Station does not preclude fine-tune a character.

M
Marquess 05.02.20

Damn,I want his outfit

W
WodkaGT 05.02.20

Hevnoraak
Wait, or DLC, or in the end a new part of the game) Because there are all preconditions to believe that johnny is still alive.

M
Marquess 05.02.20

Do you know who can cram into the game his clothes

W
WodkaGT 05.02.20

Hevnoraak
Look for those modders who have already stirred up this kind of fashion...

D
Dead4 05.02.20

WodkaGT
Because there are all preconditions to believe that johnny is still alive.
But he's dead.

W
WodkaGT 05.02.20

romich2
Very much suggests otherwise.

S
St3p1k 05.02.20

WodkaGT
Ummm.You will not only when Luchadore blew up the bridge which went Holy,they went to the funeral of geta?

M
MORSOV 05.02.20

Get dead. The funeral was, zombakov opened. The DLC was not Get himself, and his clumsy clone. He may remain in the trail. part, but he Get dead, that's a fact.

D
Dane Vogel 05.02.20

Hevnoraak
there's a guy idolninja you ask him)

M
MORSOV 05.02.20

Hevnoraak
Yes, it is, as far as I know, the best Builder. It is not ours, Americans. In English sometime nakalagay, I suppose you will understand)

D
DIMASSSS 05.02.20

Hevnoraak
the jacket can Geta close up the current even I don't really want to, but the head as far as I know you can put a player in one of the mission was such a feature where the player goes to a plastic surgeon and change the appearance of the commander of STAG

M
Marquess 05.02.20

DIMASSSS_mod

teach me and I'll do it myself

T
TML 05.02.20

Dane Vogel
Yes, Idolninja cool Builder, well done, has a lot of mods done, I think the costume Geta too easily do.

DIMASSSS_mod
changes the appearance of the commander of STAG
There, if I'm not mistaken, the model Cyrus is changing, and most can do, but very definitely unlikely.

W
WodkaGT 05.02.20

St3p1k
Play DLC, where the news titles are facts about the fact that johnny is alive. The body directly in the game shown was not, and the funeral only speculation. During a conversation, DeWinter and Protaganist in the Park at the phrase You killed johnny wandering musician stopped singing and stopped playing (which cap kakbe hints).

D
DIMASSSS 05.02.20

THIS IS FU**** BITCH!

D
DIMASSSS 05.02.20

Hevnoraak
honesto out

I did it with the original textures Geta will have to manually do OTO Chet dibilno happened and even jacket this repaint norms will not work because developed for some reason have not done it krasivuyu area

M
Marquess 05.02.20

like Geta shirt was more undone. Plizz if you can do exactly as he is himself. Seem very chummy, that would have been. And zamagni it on a Mod with a shirt. And if you can rename. Prices fashion will not be

D
DIMASSSS 05.02.20

Hevnoraak
I'm trying to work on the replacement of a large suit I got it but the texture does not lay down :D then the screen will show

T
TML 05.02.20

It was really good.