3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BeliiHlad 05.02.20 07:36 pm

Base saves for a character transfer to the second part (Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire)

Not found on the Internet (maybe it is) database of characters to transfer. Their sopranos left, after the change of Windows and the cloud service steam is not in use,so unfortunately I will not be able to start over. Propose here to upload your save from Pierson, with a description of the character (if memory allows, and a description of the key choices made during the passage).
46 Comments
Sort by:
a
artenoz 05.02.20

Support you if I find anything necessarily skins.

E
EMPs 05.02.20

and he is not going to be there?

B
BeliiHlad 05.02.20

EMPs
Yes, they wrote that the transfer will sopranos

S
Slonvprotivogaze 05.02.20

EMPs
There, according to the idea, the story, therefore, very logical that it should be.

B
BeliiHlad 05.02.20

there will be a choice in the beginning, but still sohranki so much better to carry, and you never know, suddenly in the choice using the replica and not sohranki will be less options considered ( though is unlikely). But still, such a framework is always needed, rummage in the net, if I find it too throw

E
EMPs 05.02.20

Slonvprotivogaze
I can what you did not finish or did not read, but as far as I remember there is quite a lot of time has passed, and the place is quite different) Well, a month is left, we can see that for the transfer

S
Slonvprotivogaze 05.02.20

EMPs
Well, I'm in the wide wilds did not go deep (to spoil Oh as do not love, especially for oneself), but the presence of characters from the first part and one event from a piece of trailer that I've seen is painfully hinting)) And place all the same, only in the original they are on paper and in the book, and then personally knock knees.

G
Garry3Fingers 05.02.20

https://yadi.sk/d/54tmusv-3UCVpJ
1 - Derwood strengthened the souls of a dozen in Alliance with the remnants of the knights, the remnants of animanera sitting in the forest(or something like that), stalwart not really friends with reserata(or whatever it is), Abidan all the memories, the ogres are friends with storvreta, a child is killed, a cherished area of the hill in the Bay of disobedience abandoned(version with release shower), a fortress the best option, the soul of merwald absorbed, scienist killed, Eder mayor, Paladina forgiven a few years later, Stoick the only ending(if you do the quest), Sagani elder, iron woman jumped into the ocean, the addict United the tribes and shared the knowledge with all the homeless, Maneja from sexual organ to sexual organ(erased memories), Alot of new Taos(Selmer suppressed), Hervias ending Galavan, Kana drowns in isolation, the nurse in airforce, in Golden valley is ruled by Roderick(his brother was killed in the barn), Taos will return to the loop memories, he came to the prologue without a special purpose, the owner from the depths of the dead, Union with leinhart without the give of the skull of the Lich quests of all the gods, celestial dragon killed ice dragon is killed, the rat dungeons, soul Yoweri destroyed, the birds released, the woman Golden valley not told that the medication is fake, the chick from the Bay told the husband drug dealer, ring the whore took and gave pocico. Smart 4\4 Honest\Rational 4. Nothing more I do not remember.
2 - Soul Voidance put to beras, the floor the promise of the skein, the coveted hill abandoned(soul absorbed), the soul of Merwald merged with the fortress, the child is in HS, Yawara returned to the cycle with erased memories, like the Taos will return to the cycle with erased memories, Damineli rule from the shadows, the addict teaches homeless people in the monastery, Kana drowns for the study(plate destroyed), animosity in the woods(stoked for a good end, but no luck), rat dungeon master from the depths released, the fortress is the best option, stoick one end, Eder became religioznym, mother in divote, sanity alive, Paladina bodyguard of the Duchess, Hilarius ending Waala, celestial dragon killed the ice dragon is killed, with lengrad the transaction without the skull of the Lich, the iron woman broke peasants, Maneja returned home, Alot killer iron key(Selmer is not suppressed), have Sagani family life, gold valley thrives without ruler, stalwart reppersky the city, at Abeona there are no old memories, the ogres were gone, he came in the prologue to earn extra money. Evil 4\Persistent 4\Deceiver 4\4 Aggressive.
3 - Honest 4\Diplomatically 4\ 4 Generous. He has come for a change of scenery, soul version of Wael, in the Bay of the knights of the horn(the return to old traditions), magic hill restored, animania banned, Abeona partial memories(the best option), stalwart friends with rezervcom and dirvozemio, ogres are friends with storvreta, Langreth dead, Ivara remained in the prison a child in HS, Taos soul is either in jail or killed(don't remember exactly), the soul of Merwald released, gold valley without ruler, Eder mayor, sanity destroyed, the mother returned to maternity bell Maneja erased memories iron woman bathes in the ocean, Alot of new Taos(with Selmer don't remember), a drug addict recorded ISU the homeless and donated it to the hall of unsolved mysteries, from Sahani depression, Hilarius ending Wael, Stoick is clear, the owner of the depths of the dead, dragons are dead, Paladine good travellers, Kana drowns for research without plates(wanted another one but alas).

B
BeliiHlad 05.02.20

here is an example of the above nays, as an example+ all perfectly painted, you can take as a basis for those who have forgotten

G
GG4 05.02.20

Make sense? All save in the cloud. And if the game is not played, so it makes no sense to transfer someone else's story in which you still do not understand.

a
artenoz 05.02.20

GG4
Not all played on litsuhe, not all yuzayut cloud (I for example about you cloud PTS often forget), but what about someone else's story, for example people above have painted all the key events of his passing and I personally can easy form it to the history. I for example to estimate effects on key events is not difficult.

a
artenoz 05.02.20

EMPs
This is a direct continuation of the story, as people wrote above, if briefly - some interesting, something very interesting will spread lock GG will give him a lot of trouble, and in order to deal with someone in something, HE will go for 3 9 3 9 lands in the Kingdom)

G
GG4 05.02.20

artenoz wrote:
(I for example about you, the cloud is often overlooked PTS)
How does that work?

B
BeliiHlad 05.02.20

GG4
Teddy, religion does not allow to read it? The cloud is not in use, sopranos after changing the Windows left, and those who pirater original and not bought at least discounted, I think the story is not so interesting to bother her shift - and just Sparacino shavayut.

N
NightHawkreal 05.02.20

BeliiHlad
The developers knowingly may have suffered, yet the first part to go. )))

B
BeliiHlad 05.02.20

NightHawkreal
I would, but 3 times through the game, a month before the release). And so a year and a half ago was, itself, part 2 will come in.

N
NightHawkreal 05.02.20

BeliiHlad
But I do want to go for adventurers, plus to try other choices.

a
aist16 05.02.20

NightHawkreal Developers do not wonder that in may moved may until the first part to pass
Do not understand, ..the developers moved.. and Mechanics have suffered and distribute?

N
NightHawkreal 05.02.20

aist16
What hand out?

a
aist16 05.02.20

NightHawkreal
Sorry, fooling around they just downloaded on their distribution file.torrent, for this game
and BitTorrent opens it, as файл.txt. It is necessary to wait.