3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sekretnyy agent CRU 05.02.20 07:38 pm

Frequent bugs, errors and crashes, freezes – options patch (Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare)

Most importantly, all this applies to a licensed copy of the game for Steam.

#1 Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is not downloaded
Do you have enough disk space? Make sure that the game is not downloaded on a removable disk.
The correct location of the download?
If everything is OK, then turn off Steam, restart the router and wait 15 minutes before trying again to download the game.

#2 How to enable SLI in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare?
Using Nvidia Inspector. You'll need a new profile where you want to put the number of GPUs to 2 and enable AFR2.

#3 the problem with the mouse sensitivity in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Adjust the frequency of the mouse to 125 Hz. Either through the game settings or via the control panel.

#4 Low frame rate in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Disable the Cache Spot Shadow Maps and Cache Sun Shadow Maps (Caching shadow maps) under advanced settings.
Use optimal graphics settings.

#5 Soap textures in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
See item #4.

#6 Error Settings can lead to lower resolution textures (Your settings may result in lower texture resolution)
See item #4.

#7 Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare freezes after pause
Hit Atl+Tab, quit the game, restart the PC.

#8 Error while installing Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
If you get an error Create2DTexture ($cached_sun_shadow_bsp_only_64, 1536, 1536, 0, 40) failed: 8007000e during installation, it means your system does not have enough space to install the game.

#9 Error DirectX Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Reinstall DirectX. The latest version here http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35

#10 Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare has stopped working + the file error .dll
You need to set the Dll-Files Fixer software and scan your entire system. Or, you can download the file in the error message from the network and install it in the System 32 folder in the Windows partition on the disk.

#11 Brake in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Update your graphic drivers to the sound.

#12 Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare crashes, freezes during the game
Update your graphics driver. If not working, try to reinstall the game.
If the problem persists and you have adequate iron, make sure that antivirus and firewall does not interfere with the game. Also check for running processes.

#13 How to change the language of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare in English

Close the game, Steam does not have
In \Steam\SteamApps\common\Call of Duty Advanced Warfare\ is the folder English. Delete it or just move somewhere, if you need Russian voice in the future.
Create \Steam\SteamApps\common\Call of Duty Advanced Warfare\ folder english (without the quotes)
Pour it English voice acting. Fajo can be found online under the name Call of Duty Advanced Warfare ENGLISH FOLDER ONLY, weighs 1G
Start the game

Falls black screen and the sounds you hear

It's likely something to do with resolution. Try after starting to make the game in windowed mode (Alt+Enter or Alt+Shift+Enter), and then adjust the resolution acceptable.

Opens a window with a bunch of characters and question marks. What the hell?

This is the window where is written that you have not enough good processor and generally poor performance. The decision is available here http://www.playground.ru/files/call_of_duty_advanced_warfare_fayl_dlya_zapuska_na_slabih_kompyuterah-82367/

Hangs sound in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

In the settings there is an option to load shaders during the movie - by disabling it you will be able to get rid of the interruption of the sound during commercials.

You can also collapse the running game (Alt+Tab), to open the task Manager and set the game process to high priority. Helps.

If you could put the game on pause (Esc), then it's a matter of time, since the problem is in localization. In English no such hang-UPS. Switch the game and comp in English.

Not saved Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

In order to play successfully persisted you need to run it on behalf of the system administrator.

Where are the save Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare\players2\

Where is the configuration file of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

The settings file is stored in a folder with the game itself. More specifically here:

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare\players2\config.cfg
32 Comments
Sort by:
G
GVINBLAD 05.02.20

another dances with a tambourine, Ala renew wood renew direct....crap

S
Stinger 100 05.02.20

In config.cfg it is necessary to prescribe in order to run in windowed mode?

I launched her.) In the config.cfg and config_mp.cfg set my screen resolution and everything is OK....normal flight

R
Roman Goncharov 05.02.20

8 GB of RAM. the game closes after the movie and just sign that little RAM,but people say 8 is perfectly fine

p
piros aka perunov syn 05.02.20

Roman Goncharov
Perhaps my answer will sound stupid, but I will assume you have Windows 86 bit. It does not recognize more than 4 gigs operatives.

A
AlexTech0x 05.02.20

piros aka Perun son On 86 do not play, there is only the x64 is required on the 86 are not going

V
Vlad Rudenko 05.02.20

The problem with pressing pause. At first everything was fine. Then (in my head) I downloaded the trainer. The game hung and I had to get out of it urgently. Went again ,but reset all the graphics settings. Decided to change them, and the game freezes as soon as I pressed esc. Rebooted the computer 2 times. But the problem has not disappeared. Tell me what to do.

-
-bmp- 05.02.20

Maybe it will help in the next topic wrote to your success but alas...(the Problem before was 30фпс stable at ALL SETTINGS some slow-mo smelly) What helped me: I changed the wood to 344.11, everything went more than great, 60fps stable - a smile from ear to ear, then play 1 round in the network and second half and again the fps drops to 30 and more does not rise any how, I tried to restart the game doesn't help, rebooted the comp again, fps is fine for 15 minutes , the same thing in single player 60fps just enough for 15 minutes. Windows 7 SP1 64x Intel Core i7-4790 3,60 Hz CPU, 16GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 (Game license). Give advice, have tried literally everything that was described on the forum. Thanks In Advance!

K
KPAHbl4 05.02.20

the mission of the traffic when hanging by one hand the bus mouse does not work (neither the review nor the fire nor the approach) and killing me!
only works review on the keyboard with the arrow keys and ESCAP!all! what to do? help

S
SJLover 05.02.20

there is a problem with multiplayer over a network, cannot connect to friend (as he was to me). at random found out that it in the router (TP-Link TL-WR941ND) as without him (directly), everything works fine.
tried to turn off the native Windows firewall (win7 OS), Casper, the firewall in the router, to sense 0...
tried forwarding the ports did not work (or I something not that doing, or not in this case)...
what could be wrong? not in one game, this never happened before (including in other parts of the CoD'a)...

Spoiler

N
NATEDENVER UA 05.02.20

piros aka Perun son
.more than 3 gigs

l
leshik31 05.02.20

Good people help...I Have a problem with the game after setting Collapsewhen they passed the strip Zaluski on the job Armada all the rules,the download completes and you receive just a blank black screen no sound no nothing except to exit the game via Alt+F4 or minimize just the game does not help,but continue to go to the end of the really want please help!

S
SOTC.DooFF 05.02.20

Guys, I have a laptop with Corei7, 8GB RAM, GeForce GTX 850M, and 10-20 fps in multi, Windows 8th, the wood is fresh, in the settings, absolutely everything turned off/low. What's wrong?

T
Timur Kalimullin 05.02.20

it turns out the error 0xc0000005 call of duty advanced warfare?

E
Edik Alhasov 05.02.20

People help, bought the pirates from r.g. steamgamers,installed everything works runs but starts the first mission and black screen, changed the display settings in the window and reduce the resolution, does not help even seen weapons with inscriptions of ammo and even sight, but everything else is black
A Samsung laptop is the newest 4 core Intel core i5 2.5 GHz RAM 6 gig graphics card Radeon hd 7600m 1гиг, win7 64bit, please help what do I do???

R
Roiz 05.02.20

good evening...I have a problem with graphics...in single player everything flies on max..no problems no..but as soon as I go to multiplayer texture of the soap not drawn, paragraph 4..looked...disabled....did not help

M
Mamkaqwe 05.02.20

Roman Goncharov
Turn file paging, I helped

N
Nikitos2492 05.02.20

Hi!I have a black screen.8 GB of RAM.Tried to change screen resolution.Run in a window but still black screen.

Spoiler

S
Slava111195 05.02.20

Stinger 100
and I will not tell you what you've gained permission, and preferably how you did this procedure? I have the same thing. Please

S
Stinger 100 05.02.20

Slava111195
1024*768 resolution. In the config.cfg and config_mp.cfg is somewhere a line responsible for the resolution of the screen. Like initially it is 2560*1600, instead of numbers write 1024*768 and should do it. Files with Notepad open.

S
Slava111195 05.02.20

Stinger 100
No, it is not. I have tried everything. Falls black screen and the sound is there and everything. Ah, alas