3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gaewiyt 05.02.20 07:38 pm

workbench for robots (Fallout 4)

automatron DLC installed,put the patch 1.4 started the last mission but then when quest had to go on the bench for robots there is a problem with Ada in which I had something to install(I will not spoil) it does not interact with the workbench,click on the computer that is installed on the workbench and nothing happens,I've restarted the inru has not helped.
The people what to do how can I fix it??
5 Comments
Sort by:
n
neperenosimyy 05.02.20

gaewiyt
DLS where installed? stimovsky?

V
Vyacheslav Chudinov 05.02.20

I have a problem of a slightly different nature, for sq you need to make a workbench for robots but as soon as the settlement include building the game crashes , tried on different the result is the same who that can tell ?

M
Malakidis 05.02.20

http://gamer-mods.ru/load/fallout_4/fiksy/fiks_vyletov_v_dlc_automatron_county_crossing_crash_fix_automatron/138-1-0-4073

S
Stark37 05.02.20

I have this problem after creating a robot it is not otobrazhaetsya in the menu of the workbench and improve accordingly its not tell me please do?

B
BENDJI 05.02.20

If you need someone, I write in the console player.placeatme 01001f16
Workbench sarasaviya near you, then press V and store the workbench in a collection, and then put it through the Studio using the menu V, it is in the tab Special