3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
grazhdanininteresov 21.09.19 05:27 pm

Does not expand the game (Mortal Kombat X)

In the main menu the game stops and all, flipping the settings I read and hear sound when for example I go to settings, then the window starts normally, go back to the main menu and freezes again. How to fix ? p.s have played before such a problem was not observed.
21 Comments
Sort by:
a
anti_Alien 21.09.19

Yes, I noticed a glitch. ALT+F4 helps.

g
grazhdanininteresov 21.09.19

anti_Alien
Yeah the guy is not a mug.
(all anyone of this little Ulyanovsk prydliga)

T
Tino Verano 21.09.19

I also have a bug (Sori dude, too, will unsubscribe here) I have in short the game took off and flew save from Steam Cloud fortunately it was open a bit, BUT (!) was dressed as RAIDEN FROM the FUTURE which provide for the registration WBPLAY and now when you press in the main menu logs just spinning dragon icon at the bottom right, the button on the joystick does not respond and two minutes three goes to the screen tipo click ... to enter the main menu, and then all of the new

v
vladuwkaaa 21.09.19

Run the game in windowed mode, played, left. I go, she is not unfolding. Game sounds are there, but the game itself is not rotated

M
MORGan666 21.09.19

Alt+Enter try the game

S
SkyraX 21.09.19

in short polnoekrannom was playing standards,played in the window,I went back,launch the game,but Nitsche not,ie down to the taskbar line is МК10,and heard the sound of the main menu but does not expand in any way,how to return polnoekrannom or how to make that normally worked in the window when you exit,you enter the game?

R
Rorschach1986 21.09.19

SkyraX
Alt+Enter the screen

S
SkyraX 21.09.19

vova12ru
what altener if the task pane does not expand even in the window,try to play in the window and exit your game,and then start

V
Victor Tsoi 21.09.19

SkyraX
Try pressing Tab+Enter can help, and if not then run on behalf of the administrator)))

S
SkyraX 21.09.19

Sheet even after reinstalling the game,where are stored the saves and not the graphics settings?

K
Kosh13 21.09.19

Ctrl+Shift+Esc - MX X - Switch

S
SkyraX 21.09.19

Kosh13
Did not help,remained in the taskbar. So where are the graphics settings,even if the reinstallation doesn't help?

S
SkyraX 21.09.19

can Nada's something in the appdata/roaming/mk10/ remove/change?

S
SkyraX 21.09.19

removed one hell helps

S
SkyraX 21.09.19

emoe what are they doing?where else could leave footprints?as it is completely cut from the system to completely reinstall?

S
SkyraX 21.09.19

vladuwkaaa
a similar problem,decided how to fix it?

S
SkyraX 21.09.19

the solution was very simple,if it starts and does not deploy,you need to click on the game in the taskbar and then press alt + enter

d
diver417 21.09.19

The last time there was a very annoying bug during the battles over the network to curtail the game and then deploy it already is impossible, only ALT+F4. Offline like is not seen. If anyone has a solution pliz share)

Z
ZlobniyZoidberg 21.09.19

Exact same situation, do not burden the joints while helping

I
IK BoP2777 21.09.19

C:\Users\ПОЛЬЗОВАТЕЛЬ\Documents\The Witcher 3 in the user file.find FullScreenMode settings and change it to 1

Profit