3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Travkin 05.02.20 07:40 pm

The national team of Russia on football

how would you like to kill players of our national team?

1. Impaled
2. Crucify
3. Break horses
4. To give to be eaten by tigers
5. To starve and thirst
6. I feel sorry for them, so just shoot
7. Pour down their throats boiling pitch
8. Coat with honey and throw in an anthill
9. Difficult to answer
10. Your option
61 Comments
Sort by:
785868 05.02.20

Lol.

U
Ukropchik 05.02.20

But the match of Ukraine:

R
Russian Combine 05.02.20

Why are you so up in arms against the national team? Why no match with the Czech Republic remembers? Kerzhakov then what is to blame? I think he is well on the Euro played. Arshavin with words certainly touched. but the Lawyer and Dzagoev have to drive.. especially the second one, for big-time football, it does not fit.

and there's no need to splurge.. they tried, and you and half will not be able to do what they did on the field.

a
alma3884052 05.02.20

Russian Combine
you're an idiot you're an idiot.They are paid not for what they idiotically lost on the field.And then another, and indignant in an interview.And Kerzhakov no one drives.He really is a great player

Z
ZLOBNYY IGROK 05.02.20

From the Russian team just in shock !!!!!!!!!

W
WASWAS 05.02.20

But the Dutch bitch was played live perfectly

Z
ZLOBNYY IGROK 05.02.20

Here is a football fan after the match

R
Russian Combine 05.02.20

alma3884052
Idiot? are you clever or what?

They do not pay for what they idiotically lost on the field.
what do they pay? or someone of us? that is the one who pays the outraged. And that's how they win, so you admire them, and how to lose, so dirt and pours, you'd better look at yourself, what you have in life.

WASWAS
that's it..

and Ukraine in General in his country have lost nothing, no they did not occur.

R
Raum 05.02.20

To disassemble and reassemble as necessary.

a
alma3884052 05.02.20

Russian Combine
honestly, I vobshe just live in a different country and cheer for Barcelona, but seeing this match I realized that In Russia the players are shitty

Z
ZLOBNYY IGROK 05.02.20

alma3884052
You got that right,it's because all our players are is one big glamorous party
for Eurovision we send old grandmas and soccer soon, may even Kirkorov and Baskov will send and which is also an option what the hell

a
alma3884052 05.02.20

EVIL PLAYER
ha hahahahahahahaha.Well, our Kazakh team is vobshe.Their matches nobody goes vobshe.Yes, their matches are broadcast on the worst channel.Yes, and repeat.So even at five in the morning

Z
ZLOBNYY IGROK 05.02.20

alma3884052
And by the way on a brush the Eurovision song contest next year, maybe even a choir of homeless civilizing collect and send will also be interesting

a
at-400 05.02.20

10. To expel disgraced football!

R
Ripper Man 05.02.20

coach them no

M
Margo 05.02.20

Judging by the game of the Germans with the Greeks,as well as an interview with Arshavin, our corny sold the game.So that all of the proposed by the author to do with time.That is to say:go to hell.

u
uid-je3svv52 05.02.20

And,what do you want? What kind of coach this team. These dormady went around the field as if they played 10 matches. And this great trainer,train the zonal team. In this vast country there are no players? So needs to play seniors. If this is the best what are the worst. And all because the stars and masters of the international class. Put them on a salary of twenty thousand rubles.

I
Iz popy v rot 05.02.20

Contact CHempionat this already a success

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 05.02.20

uid-je3svv52 wrote:
Put them on a salary of twenty thousand rubles.
Yeah once the count Cho... pull the rubber.

u
uid-je3svv52 05.02.20

Sergey Travkin
To kill anybody is not necessary. It's all what they can do. Penalty is 100% a goal. Croatia is home to just over 4миллионов residents,and they have all the right in any sport. And we all all through the well....from. I do not believe that in Russia there are no players. Just it is beneficial to someone. And while they will get big money,nothing good will. I like how the pitch plays,but how he beat a penalty , it's just no words.