3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr. Alien 05.02.20 07:41 pm

The team's performance at the home world Championships.

I think our guys are heroes. Yeah, a little unlucky in the penalty shootout, but it's a lottery. We only have one positional error for 240 minutes. Want to speak out against the fans. They absolutely do not hurt. Or just as shown, or there really stupid people sitting with phones. You came to the match of his national team for a spot in the semifinals! Cheer at least. Write your opinion, it will be interesting to read.
12 Comments
Sort by:
P
Posledovatel 05.02.20

the Russian team were OK, not bad and not good, average .

E
Edvins 05.02.20

Mr. Alien
Of course, all matches real fans it was - a cat naplakal. It is significant that almost became a symbol of the Trinity in the headdress, stupidly burst Shawarma! Of them right after the heroes have done.

A
AnPei 05.02.20

Not all the strongest players are on the team(sadly). Raspasovka as the Spaniards never dreamed of, just do not know how, hence the tactic counter-attack. How was it possible in a series of penetrations a penalty against Croatia not to get in a shot ? First beat -what a grueling experience not kick and spit on the rostrum. Commentators talking rubbish (what a wait-and-see tactic the goalkeeper). Croatia had to beat—you have to be smarter. Bad better you have to play.

A
Antisocial 05.02.20

Played as usual. Made two almost Amateur teams, then stuhli from Uruguay rebounded from half dead of Spain. Croats only watched ~ 20 minutes, but during that time we again engaged in sport walk with the ball. Croats could pass. So for me in this world Cup game of our national team did not become a revelation: the same millionaires pedestrians only, maybe tried a little better.

b
bazilews 05.02.20

Key team player Denis Cheryshev.Without him and from the group would not have happened.In comparison with previous years the team played well.

M
Masky76 05.02.20

All expected, I saw the level of football our team to go further.Akinfeev is the best!

V
VETER15 05.02.20

Football is not particularly interested in, for me personally it does not bring any benefit noticeable. Especially given the taxes and the introduction under the guise of pension reform.
But I was hoping that Croatia will pull out the victory. Then we could at least entertain himself a little more.
I think that from the fans a little independent) Think about the skill of the players only.

In General, what was expected. Had the CHANCE but somehow missed.

n
nik32wpo 05.02.20

Played well. Yes, in Croatia many players playing in Europe. We can't say the same. Fernandez, Cheryshev, Dzagoev, Akinfeev played very well. Others, too, were doing their best. About Smolov I will not write. And so he gets sickly. Cherchesova and the entire staff separately thank you! There is work to do.
In General, for such a loss and not hurt! Thank you all for playing!

b
bazilews 05.02.20

Smolov-disgrace!!!
So to break...
Too me the best player of Russia.
Akinfeev,Fernandes,Golovin,Cheryshev breaks-that's the backbone of the national team of Russia.

Z
ZloyViki 05.02.20

Against the background of recent results played very well. Out of the group and even reached 1/4. As for me, so jumped a bit higher, but still always want more, we'll see what's next. And while ALL the TEAM of handsome men, and Smolov and Smolnikov( despite their failures) and ALL!! Thanks for the story, guys!))

Y
Yesiany 05.02.20

Yes, of course, our showed the best result for the time after the collapse of the Soviet Union)) Sorry, just couldn't beat the Croats in the 1/4( I want to make a bet on the match England vs Croatia, but here in my bookmaker bets for this match are not accepted. Bookmaker Fonbet bet. Read the review of this office on the website http://bookmakersbet.ru/bukmekerskaya-kontora-fonbet . How do you think, should I trust these reviews?

O
OGAG 05.02.20

Honestly don't understand people who wanted to lose our team,alleged government pensions Shalit,the VAT raises,and you are about your football,the victories of his team.You need to understand that such logic is flawed, as its carriers,because to link two completely different things at least silly.