3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
efimasa80 05.02.20 07:42 pm

A bug in Dantooine at the siege Kunda (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

Here such situation: if I take the side of Askola, I said they say everything is ready? Yes, attack with so-and-so of such entrance. Have you heard of the Jedi? Attack! Jedi, you lead the first wave. Here I destroy the militia with Jeronim, then I ascola arrives from the dialogue: Well, is everyone ready? (and again according to the same scheme as above, and it tells me to first wave I am, but destroy the militia with two entrances, all and nothing happens and when I try to go into the building, then wrote saying I can't leave the battlefield, although everything is destroyed). If I take the side of the Kunda, then after the destruction of the mercenaries, a black screen appears and I can use the power, switch between characters, but a black screen. What to do help
3 Comments
Sort by:
B
BorodaOLD 05.02.20

efimasa80
Version steam or Gog I hope? Besides TSLRCM and other mods cost? If Yes, rearrange clean version + TSLRCM over and try again with saves. Or does over again. If need be, without the crack.

e
efimasa80 05.02.20

BorodaOLD
well, I reinstalled, start the save game and eventually the download goes halfway and KotOR stops working

B
BorodaOLD 05.02.20

efimasa80
C'est La vie. )