3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Viiii 05.02.20 07:44 pm

Endless job. Need? (Vikings: Wolves of Midgard)

After passing through a certain card, opens the possibility to pass the same card, only to do the job (hunting)
You can pass an unlimited number of times. As well as post with shamans
As it is boring to run the same areas

Tell me, without them really improve the altars, etc., or if they did not pass by a hundred times, there is a shortage of resources?
15 Comments
Sort by:
j
jsilverst 05.02.20

Yeah, those side quests need to pump the hero and the extraction of resources. If you pass only the story
line, it will be very difficult and the hero will neprocitana. And resources are mostly needed for improvements.

V
Viiii 05.02.20

jsilverst
Have done so in vain. Was a mission, and then to wander the same locations

S
Staryy Pohmelnik 05.02.20

Viiii
IMHO it is better in the upper left corner in women that forges a ring, there is a obelisk-test. Here I am at the beginning of each game, not once. There's a problem, I for 20 LV., barely defeated, because the Archer is hard-do not run particularly. There the gifts of the stable and the drop is more or less. But in General really killed when the plot must ship to swing, there I have all the time the tree was not enough. Embossing on the cards preprohormone-suparno. Eventually found a dealer exchange resources. BUT! To exchange resources for money should be preklicati mouse every time. Not keyboard Buttons, not to put by hand the required number, only clicking. Need 1500 wood-welcome to the world of the click. Here it is minus the game of course, though finished with time.

S

Viiii
And Yes, pumped all the village up the blacksmith as he forged G and forges. All the cool embossed on the cards. Altar pumped to the maximum. By the way is very strange. The menu says that the skills of other classes only work with certain weapons (like the archers only with bow). However, for fun I threw in another God Odin's comment-a boost to health and a miracle health increased. Weird or I did not understand until the end.

V
Viiii 05.02.20

walker
So right. Skills of other classes will act. Everything except the weapons

And at the expense of the forge, so now the pump will not

S

Viiii
Yeah. understood. And Yes, forge sucks 3,14 Gorski. I probably the end of the game though sorry-ESTs to hell. Once for fun stupid bows 10 bound-no not even close to similar, to the one topolca on the map.
Need hero warrior to take a try.

A
Arrkan 05.02.20

apparently,those who write about re-Stripping not played diablo)

j
jsilverst 05.02.20

Viiii
Skills of other classes do not work, apparently it was a bug that is now fixed.
And the forge why not to swing, you've still got plenty of money, wood and iron. You have
are you going to pump the hero through repeated tasks.

b
badsheff 05.02.20

who is on which difficulty playing?I started on medium,it was too heavy, only the first 2-3 missions,then pump and then it seems easy.Sorry during the game, the difficulty does not change

T
Torchelo 05.02.20

People tell me pliz)) and if I'm in Chapter 4 it is possible to go back to 3rd?

j
jsilverst 05.02.20

Torchelo
In the main menu under Download 62 save, they look for the right download.

C
CTACUAN 05.02.20

Tell me where to get the plan of domnitsa to improve the forge?

j
jsilverst 05.02.20

CTACUAN
The plan of Domnica will receive a 3 Chapter story.

C
CTACUAN 05.02.20

jsilverst
thank you, already received, now we need the anvil of the Jotun, as I understand it is also in the story of the fall.

d
dilanshik 05.02.20

Tell me how to change weapons from one hand to the other?