3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
St_PivPav 05.02.20 07:45 pm

Share the mod! (Wreckfest)

Who also have litsuha, if not scrap, put mod The Very TrackPack!
https://goo.gl/5fFbgV

If you signed, it should be here
C: Program Files (x86) Steam steamapps workshop content 228380 764432700
The idea he should be here or in the mod folder, I really don't know how in this game they are connected to the incentive.

Cant what, when you try to subscribe to a mod in the steam button is changed to Signed, but nothing happens, the download is not in the game nothing appears, other modes work fine(.. Not in service, and friendship, who does not scrap! Maybe the cloud where fill!?! Pls...
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
MorirMerda 05.02.20

subject to not create a new one, tell me the name of the mod (if one exists), cleaning Derby, and lawn mower from the campaign single and MB tracks what are the real ring in the game engine?

N
Nemezis 05.02.20

St.PivPav

Now lay. Check out more mod Тrackfest, there are a lot of tracks-eights + track from ФлетАут2 with 4 rings and intersections.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zVCxXeuHu47sveW2STn-iIqmTXmrJO-z (3 GB)

MorirMerda

See the Incentive in the Workshop. The people there are a lot of tracks done. But there is a caveat - they may not work on a new version of the game.

S
St_PivPav 05.02.20

I had not hoped), thanks man!!!! Advantage of you in your head (sorry there are no turnips)! Krasaucheg!!!

N
Nemezis 05.02.20

St.PivPav

Not for that, the mod is awesome. The author of the campaign has adapted it for the final version of the game. I have rocked it, but it has not been modified. If not for you - never tried it again.

K
Kostyasmp 26.01.23

Good day everyone, I ran into a problem when starting the game from the XBOX application, namely:
Fatal Error: Cloud not open file for writing: 'localsave/modlist.mods'.
Who will suggest a solution?
Tried reinstalling the game, problem persists