3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
silent121 05.02.20 07:45 pm

the love story is true or not? (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

I heard that you can hook up with a nun and someone else is there is it true if Yes then how?
16 Comments
Sort by:
s
show_off 05.02.20

No way.Can some prog tsyferki to put down but it will only give another (quite a bit) the story about the fate of the acolytes.

W
WOLF7 05.02.20

there are only small hints.

T
Ted 05.02.20

But in the first part a lot more.

M
Master Shtarr 05.02.20

The love line is! Only it is very ragged and is limited to warm dialogues: with VIZAS and Servant. The maid even makes his name if Atris reply that you srazhatsya going for her. And VIZAS at the end of almost confesses his love, says neuhodis and the culmination moment is only the phrase let's look at each other through the force))

s
show_off 05.02.20

This is not a line but a hint.We have the line current in the first part.Someone said proof, maybe he still remembers how to kiss Bastila to breed.

M
Master Shtarr 05.02.20

Right now I'm just the first to re-pass, has already saved the mother of the Bastille)

s
show_off 05.02.20

save the nurse, and I don't talk to Bastille.Then on the star forge if you can for good in the third round (if you're a man) battle an Bastille leaped on feelings.And it seems like it will be a kiss.

s
scareproof 05.02.20

nonsense. kiss he on the ship. I, at least, he was dark, saved her mom + all the time teasing Bastila that she was angry. In the end, so she is paying the price.

the trick is that if you don't talk to her AFTER the kiss, then the smithy's kind of like she's in love recognized.

By the way, the Servant calls his name anyway.

And VIZAS, before coming to Delos, too, confesses his love. Well, almost.

s
show_off 05.02.20

I have no kiss was recognition.VIZAS is not always recognized in love.I have a hare rides)I do not take

S
Svetloyar 05.02.20

>Let's look at each other through the power
We call it astral sex)))

T
TicTacToeFan 05.02.20

How can save mother of the Bastille? She is terminally ill with the childhood of the Bastille, why her father went on a dangerous quest for treasure. All that you can to save the relationship between her and Bastila. Bastila gives her the holocron and 500 credits consulting go to Coruscant in the hope that doctors there would help her.
A bit of spoilers, it's nothing?

s
scareproof 05.02.20

what nafik spoiler that almost everyone knows)
and by the way, Yes, otherwise saved mother of the Bastille did nizya.

9810 05.02.20

mmm... I also had only the hints! so the second part of the game I was the Jedi girl and there is moment when my lack of Atton says to Bao-Dur about me... something like would you tell me more about her. I with it could... do. however, it is limited!!! I thought at the very end of the game when Cray kill, will a thread of dialogue... but my ship flew away from the collapsing of Malacara, and none of the characters even showed! ...insulting...

S
S.S. 05.02.20

Nine thousand eight hundred ten
Apparently you have not finished the relationship to Atton at maximum. Periodically outputs and soda on the ship you can see how Atton is trying to get information about you and is jealous of women's gg to the follower. And in the end he'll try to save you on Malacore to engage in battle with a Student Krea after the General dialogue with her and in the end there will be not a lot of dialogue about the future

v
vlastilin02 05.02.20

The love line is clearly shown only in the cut content, and as the dark character, and there is a Maid and VIZAS will kill each other for our love. Topic close :D

R
Revan Jedi Master 22.12.20

Svetloyar
Aha only not anal but oral vaganal and anal combined