3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Snayper_ 05.02.20 07:48 pm

Perks skills. (State of Decay 2)

How can I earn perks for the characters?

Perks come in pairs for 2 perk in a skill, but the perks actually 4 in each of the categories of skills.

How to understand what a few of the perks you will be offered a choice of a certain character?

For example, shooting is only useful (1) aimbot vansat and (2) allows you to repair a jammed weapon (IMHO perks (3) the penetrating ability of a bullet and (4) kicking during the sighting is not particularly useful).
1,2,3,4 as you can see perks in total 4, but the player only 2.

Of intelligence perk minimum load +15 helpful more than others in my opinion.

As generally arranged the distribution system of perks? Somebody razobralsja in this randomness?
3 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metis163 05.02.20

Sniper
Age) in the shooting perk experience will only get the character in middle age. I think with the rest as well. I'm more curious what determines perh fencing for him is clearly faster zombari go.

_
_Snayper_ 05.02.20

Metis163
Never thought that this is due to age ))) Waiting for the fashion appear, which as in part 1 will provide an opportunity both perks to choose from instead of one.
By the way, with the full pumping fencing you can kill a Walker instantly. That is approached Samburu, pulled the grip + kick and no zombakov. So, Yes, I wonder what is skill.

M
Metis163 05.02.20

Sniper
I was playing with the editor a lot. Really. No one young or old has not received the benefit of the experience not once out of 30 attempts. Only the average age)