3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Terving 21.09.19 05:28 pm

A series of bugs? (Destiny 2)

In General, the story is the following - we decided to beat a hunter. Demolished Persian. After the forest, at about level 5, from the collection made machine - 27 level! A tall however. Then began the fun - all drop weapons and armor are very high. Armor from the 19th, the weapon from the 27th. Okay, take down the Persians and the new. Make weapons immediately after the forest - 20 level. Weapons in the inventory. The situation is repeated - all the drop-down, 19th and above. Demolition Persian))) Before demolition weapons laid out on the warehouse(away from sin). The new Persian items fall for the same scheme! Weapons have to buy the gunsmith Saksa, armor from Hawthorne. Expensive however. Played through to 20th level, take made weapons(all guns 270 power). Armor is funny stuff(check will not...tired) - in Persian you can wear the armor aristocrat 750 strength! Restrictions this no armor. And of course there are the usual. So I think - caught a bug or a hidden feature of the game? I would not want to get ban)))

3 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kostyan Morozov 21.09.19

Terving
it's not a bug, but just an interesting feature of some vibe orujia and armor is not tied to character level, such as the booking marvers, automatic scary story, pulimet Lord of thunder and a few cannons in the energy slot (the uninvited really don't remember. they can be supplied at least from the first level to the maximum light, but for high light you can't wear any other armor(which just drops from mobs) even lower level.

T
Terving 21.09.19

Kostya Morozov
By the way Yes, about the Lord of thunder I forgot. In the power slot didn't do anything.

S
Slipnot6 21.09.19

Terving
With gear that shit was probably mostly due to the fact that you had scratchen gun high-power machine for example. System drop, the next thing you falls, starting at +/- from previous obtained with a maximum power level. The fact that you created a machine and put it in the Bank does not change, if a thing exists, it is taken into account in any case, wherever she was.

And to survive at the expense of the rest is not worth it, homeless people do not want to ban virtually anyone.