3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexandr_2018 05.02.20 07:49 pm

History - offer spread tips (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

The fight is not easy. Did not understand how to use it effectively.
Example:
mouse pulls to the left, right mouse button click
pull the mouse right, right button mouse click
get the combo.
but I do not understand - is making the LMB and wait for the kick?
As tight - or as it should be?
PKM - fast blow
LMB - slow powerful punch.
And how you always grabbing me?
And how to strangle it?
19 Comments
Sort by:
T
ToXeNsiUs 05.02.20

Alexandr_2018 wrote:
And how to strangle it?
to strangle it by sneaking up behind and pressing F. But many of the enemies are turned out.

U
Umklaidet 05.02.20

The stun on F strangely made, Yes. If you sneak up from behind, do a double click and hold F key is clamped, then it is not turned.

V
VETER15 05.02.20

Alexandr_2018
Do not bother combo. Did blow did not get moved, got another kick in dogonku. With a quick stab from the sword, and they begin.
Sometimes the shield put, beat chopping from left to right.

Combo is too difficult to do.

G
Gaztelua 05.02.20

I do not have turns, the entire camp is strangled in full !plate gear!, because they didn't wait until I get the protection of the camp !went to sleep!
About the suit hard to move-shot-move-shot-move back, they often go running for the convergence and often miss, but this buhousers some (but if you want to live and will start from the Bush to shoot a bow), and the combos never work as you want more than 2 shocks to do so I just the scoreboard arrives, and I'm already level 8 sword fighting

B
Borev 05.02.20

History - offer spread tips
Include indestructibility in the trainer. Personally I don't play for the suit, but for travel and adventure.

C
Cerabyte 05.02.20

And who first Polovtsian filled up, from which escape is necessary? Honestly it did not win, but if you press shift (to remove the grip), you can kill it. And those at the bottom is theoretically possible to kill a horse, but it's very long and difficult, I did not have the patience )))
And about methods, when pump level until about the 10th, the enemy 1 on 1 special danger is not present.

b
bwana tomatto 05.02.20

Combo you need to look carefully, there is also long swords and normal. For a long sword ,for me personally, the combo of blow the bottom left-injection-injection In the end, you get to mind-stunned or killed. Before this shot waiting for a lunge, leaning back on unit or blokish ,then combo. as a rule,rolls. Plus,you need to watch the damage of swords on the chopping blow and a shot.Based on the style, pick a combination. Patronize on lists in the Match.

B
Bupycop 05.02.20

Borev
Borev wrote:
And for free is not necessary.
You better define. you don't have this game free or do you play. Another lying sack of shit. And Yes, what kind of adventure it was, if you're immortal?

B
Borev 05.02.20

Bupycop wrote:
And Yes, what kind of adventure it was, if you're immortal?
Immortal to a point. And drochilovo replaying the scene over and over again, I don't do. In the childhood played enough in drochilovo. And already all games in a row, not to swallow, like a hungry madman.

A
Alexandr_2018 05.02.20

Suddenly(!) noticed that weapons have minimum requirements! Took the right weapons and rushed. Well to pump up to level 10, of course)))). Bow - vesch!
Good armor does not give start.
offtopic - the junk in 2 times more than possible to Overdrive in the door to enter difficult - it is logical)))).

A
AlexBanggg 05.02.20

I like the rope-a-dope and Dodge, parry shield, archery, but! for good result need pumping.

m
mutagenezo 05.02.20

do not understand the NAC so be wise with this fighting. from onions to turnips - and are ready. moreover, when the attack at 3-5, the sense of waving a sword in General, no, and waved 3 times - tired.
p.s. the camp of the Polovtsy came across before quest got a Shorty, so all Polotsk(30-40) filled up from the bow with no problems.

S
St_Slave 05.02.20

The game is very inhospitable to the player at the start, the game plan and just go through the prologue and get to the centurion in Rataj, to reveal all her charm . First Polovtsian in the prologue were killed 30 minutes, until we figured out the bug with autotarget. The idea was.. Well what the hell. But once learn to parry, Dodge and counterattack - the battle drastically changes. So a couple of tips. Pump skills: strength, agility, defense, and combat with weapons. Better when training with wooden weapons (if you take iron weapons, then after a couple of fights you can completely ruin your armor, besides the fight with wooden weapons does not stop at the initiative of the coach). The game has a free (does not need to study and work like for all melee weapons) bundles bumps : 1. Rope-a-dope (used to circumvent the block). Circuit: rope-a-dope with the top of the counter - change of impact direction on left/right side during the backswing. 2. C grade (applicable to around the block). Scheme: a shot from the top - top-side right - side bottom kick with the left. Also works mirror option. The counter (the perfect block) should be done in the time of swing of the enemy, to fire a green shield parry. With elaborate tangles of blows for a long sword (need to learn) like blow top - knocks the opponent off his feet, and punch in the face - kills on the spot. a slap on the wrist are not effective. Strike of wrath for some reason, never happened (the final shot always parry). To spend a bunch of skill necessary to strike the first blow from the ligaments (if the enemy can not parried it automatically turns red the next shot (assuming that the ligament was studied). Important! Do not rush to press the very next blow in the bundle before he podsuetitsja (will break the bond) and not to twist the mouse after podsuetitsja (lost direction). I personally use a mouse with dynamic dpi change (in combat use 600). Finally, the nexus is a great mod that adjusts the current system of auto-aiming. If you put the GG he removes the enemy from sight during the withdrawal from it by 3-4 meters (useful in battles with lots of enemies).

S
St_Slave 05.02.20

In the beginning of the game thought play handy Andy with a sword. But: 1. to avoid really difficult to fend off than 2. In the game until I met normal swords and clothes for this style of game (a special perk in the dexterity section does not work with a helmet, even if it is easy Polovtsian helmet) 3. Not found a decent sabelki or short sword (best short, is the Lord's sword) 4. Encased in armor, the knight really IMBA (allows you to skip a lot of punches without consequences) so that alternatives are in fact not.

S
St_Slave 05.02.20

Oddly enough, the bow and arrow punch is the best melee weapon in this game. Against this ligament does not save even a closed helmet. As they say: one shot, one kill.

D
Deenok 05.02.20

St_Slave
And as a sword against those same knights in armor?
The axe is my best friend :D

A
Alexandr_2018 05.02.20

pumped onions, wonderful with the horse standing straight laid. But the sword is not pumped. And now little man - don't know what to do. The question is - on the plot is or the game?
PS fanshot with a bow in the head and he's dead. Bow Polovtsian damazh 74. Damage given arrows (GLA artillery) 117. The rest of the arrows ran out during the attack. Life on the boss 100% . Loot is not engaged at all - just all shot.

a
aist16 05.02.20

I have such a strange thing, when doing the job to Kill a leader of thieves, or Polovtsians, a bow with improved arrow punch is very effective, almost kill with one hit. And when you participate in the collective fight, for example, release the lock, then from my arrows have no effect, at least in person, even at close range. Looks like the game for my actions, in these episodes, and not watching, just for health!? The sword effect is more. And then, with sword seen who is the enemy and a bow and to shoot..

M
MG10000 05.02.20

History - propose to lay out tips is the topic for those who didn't. You are just confused with the theme: chatterbox.
Here for example: thread who understand how to perform a blow of anger?
I tried to execute it description just kick. Like write that parry, and look to short it should be a shock here and think