3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mapa232 05.02.20 07:49 pm

A glitch with the dialogue. (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

During the game is just flying the dialogues to answer GG, does anyone have a solution?? is that the ending, too, flies
8 Comments
Sort by:
K
KPOT1987 05.02.20

Perhaps isn't there to try to reinstall. The curve may initially build or crack to try to pump and reinstall.

T
TheHouse 05.02.20

mapa232
And the voice acting is present? Most likely the problem is from the sound, codecs put a fresh and complete, it is unlikely that the acceleration of the processor, even as an option really to reinstall, maybe unpacking bagnola...

R
Revan Reborn 05.02.20

I myself have had this problem. How many were looking for solutions nothing has helped, if only to leave the game and start again, only so treated.

E
Edvin24251 05.02.20

mapa232
I could be wrong, but it seems solved by disabling vertical sync.

B
BorodaOLD 05.02.20

Not 100% sure, maybe the version depends. He bought the incentive. Yuzayu with TSLRCM, no problem. Ancient pirates (2cd) at the time of the release of the game also faced.

D
DeadMan451 05.02.20

This glitch is present in all versions of the game, manifests itself on all systems. Is treated only by restarting the game.
Occurs completely randomly, so that causes could not be established. Is this some kind of bug of the engine, so that corrections was not, and never will be.

E
Edvin24251 05.02.20

mapa232
This bug also appears if fast skipat dialogues.

W
Wolfryu21 25.10.22

Who understands Kotor tools? Need help