3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fdsklf0ds88890 21.09.19 05:29 pm

What would you recommend from regular freezes and the mouse worked fine? (Fallout 76)

What would you recommend from regular freezes and the mouse worked fine? In General, everything is more or less good. 60 fps holds. But regularly frieze for a half a second and back to normal. Well, a mouse. She's like a turd in a pool floats. I think anyone who has played understands what I mean. In addition to disabling vertical sync what to do with it? 4 stars solved the problem:
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27019
PS. Initially, the theme was called Die, Todd. Someone renamed it without my permission.
14 Comments
Sort by:
p
potter790 21.09.19

fdsklf0ds88890 wrote:
what to do with it?
Settings reduce. Game protsessorostroeniya as four. If percent shit, and will not pull.

D
Demons97 21.09.19

fdsklf0ds88890
About the mouse tells wired mouse GHOST 795G 3 LEDs(no color-weak speed of the mouse, red-just above weak about the standard, blue - medium speed mouse is very useful for hitting targets at long range, and pink high speed is very useful in melee. I am the mouse sarajay all shooters the advantage of a large.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 21.09.19

potter790
The difference is there. What is the minimal salary that ultra. The processor is not loaded. His head missing.
Demons97
I have the mouse better, but thanks for the recommendation =)

g
gmh4589 21.09.19

Demons97 wrote:
I am the mouse sarajay all shooters the advantage of a large.
This mouse the way you lead and aim help?

p
potter790 21.09.19

fdsklf0ds88890 wrote:
The difference is there. What is the minimal salary that ultra. The processor is not loaded. His head missing.
What's the difference how busy, the fact that pulls.
Main parameter load clearly:
Spoiler

With whom they fought and fought.. but nothing to do and could not. Or pull, and play on ultra.. or not drawn, it's simple. :)

f
fdsklf0ds88890 21.09.19

potter790
So. I forgot in the post to indicate that autistic people do not recommend it. You don't even know what my processor.

p
potter790 21.09.19

fdsklf0ds88890
No matter what. The lighting and rays you four will not show, just because. On this engine this is the main problem, how many groans it was, and still zhalyatsya. kosher autistic by the way, that the system of mind can not give. Fixes, mods, etc., generally neshati on this subject with no result. Will the new trainer, with the same result. Lower lighting and beams to medium or minimum, the shadows look.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 21.09.19

potter790
For such councils it is necessary to ban. Where admins look?

p
potter790 21.09.19

fdsklf0ds88890
What do the Council not to like? xD)
Do you think you're the first one who stumbled on Fallout? This game is online fashion fixes are not put in ini will not climb.. one thing remains, reduce settings, as if you didn't burn. )

f
fdsklf0ds88890 21.09.19

potter790
Online so optimization can not touch? Well, if the community and the same hawala - probably can. I the game is not bought. No solutions are removed. Grafon 2007. Or do you think all online games are? So you have not played not one good online game. I hope someday you will understand that it may not be through the ass.

a
agressorwolf 21.09.19

fdsklf0ds88890
If you do not mind 30 minutes of life to make videos, that look, very clearly tells what could be the catch of your brakes and lags.
PS. top dude the Eris is on, I do not care what Thea percent, lag will still be... rukalitso
Spoiler
Spoiler

f
fdsklf0ds88890 21.09.19

agressorwolf
Yes blew the game already, but thanks.

E
Eynart 21.09.19

How to disable mouse acceleration:
- we find in the documents folder MyGames/Fallout 76
- in the folder open the file Fallout76Custom.ini (if there isn't - create empty)
- write down the following:

[Controls]
bMouseAcceleration=0

If there is already a [Controls], then just append below bMouseAcceleration=0.

But from the Frisians probably not get rid of. They have something, then no, and it does not depend on the PERC, I monitor constantly, no throttle, no load at 100% no, just stupid game curve. She's all, like, everything, or broken or repaired.

E
Eynart 21.09.19

potter790
Actually ini there you can edit them and it even works (with some exceptions). Also fashion is, even if they are few, and the installation process is a little more complicated than usual, and after each update, usually need to wait for the update of the mod, it won't work. But fashion is. And fixes, for example fix of localization, which fixes some graphical bugs (Yes, the localization affects the schedule, it's Besezda).