3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 21.09.19 05:48 pm

White guar (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

Me in one village were asked to find the white guar for healing. Some of the rocks. That and I don't know where to look. Morrow rocks everywhere. :)
28 Comments
Sort by:
B
Begemot 21.09.19

White Guara is located in the West of the village is not far away! If you go on the road to the West, where on the road will be a stone the size just below Imperial in the form of 5 fingers sticking out of the ground, and live side by side would this white guar, he will go somewhere as soon as you come to him, follow him, there will be a corpse! White guar is somewhere 2-3 km from the camp!

P
PlayGround.ru 21.09.19

well, okay, thank you. And I didn't want this quest to be completed...

r
roadcop 21.09.19

In General, too lazy to walk about and look for?

Although Morra in this respect, the original game - remember, near Altona stands a woman asks to find her husband who has been lost somewhere nearby (!). I went and circled all the squares within a radius of three or four from Altoona, opened the whole map in these places, but the man was never found. And there are quite a lot of quests - Oh, my friend is gone, close completely, in the South-East of here! and looking, looking.

Or Mehrunes Dagon with his razor, well, about it already many warm words said. This grave Assu is not near Molag Mar, far to the North, almost next to the Mountain of the Candidate :(

R
RickStalker 21.09.19

I have a similar situation was with a man whose pants were stolen while he bathed. Asked clothes - not cut, not something he needs to buy new, then find the old one, with the spots... :)

B
Begemot 21.09.19

Oh this grave Assou little me drove! I went crazy until they found her, and almost all the missions with just such a mess - get in there and she's not there and there!

S
Shader 21.09.19

In the first place where man-whack pants lost(or rather they stole from him) Nada the goat to steal them green who goes by Strider. 2: Where a man a woman near Altona asked to find Tama he is near.
And I also had trouble: Baba ring, infection, lost in the pond and I apalsa it for an hour searched and then scored.

a
alllexxx 21.09.19

Apparently everyone has their own lottery... I with the ring sorted out, fortunately the pond is not large. With him it's funny how DC will find bushes polubowny this woman POPs up and well cha watering from the bow. Yes, and she some kind of pin on thee waving. In opschem if they can fuck for a Taco business, and belongings with guns twice the bole (women and men), and the ring of cha too!
I was laconophilia with a woman, which to her husband, asked to withdraw (this is not Cho she was asked to bring her husband - this near Daedra. ruins near Houla) - run, with her tail, though, and in the afternoon, but there and not see this shit! And cut circles until the guar Ali aglet not lifted to do.... Was thinking whether to restart, and then presented, again to drive, the hell to look for her but with her tail well and ran on. That's for sure: a woman with a cart - the Mare is easier....

a
alllexxx 21.09.19

PS Supplement about the ring: I restart (luckily already knew where the ring) had been scoured, there is no man! While the ring does not take...

S
Shader 21.09.19

Tell me about the ring(better screen).

E
Elegy 21.09.19

Not full of trouble. I half day has preiskel cave in the last mission of the fighters Guild in Sadrith-sea... attributed them to some garbage naddo was.

S
Shader 21.09.19

Cheto I started like a paladin with the ritual they played played up to level 20. Then suddenly zahotelosj mage. Well, sort of to create a new character I do not hunt and let the magic of the entire swing. Intellect has 92 pancake and mana too also 98. The magician has created - he has 120 mana and intellect - as the axe is about 40 like max. I mana to increase?
---------------------------------------------------
You love Kirkorov?NO! Then vote against him on www.kirkorov.net. We already 194813!

a
alllexxx 21.09.19

NOT TO LOVE CLC, TO VOTE AGAINST HIM AND BUILD HIM A BADASS-IT'S THREE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS.
What there asking you to vote - it's incitement to simple human meanness. That has nothing to do with my impressions from kirkorovs IC Costa...

a
alllexxx 21.09.19

Shader, and a ring in the grass that puddle under one of kostochko bottom of the pot. For the camping I remember so - will stand up to the far end of the puddle snout towards women, in her direction and face down; quiet-by-step go-go and with an eye on the grass... the Ring is dark, the current for a glimpse of the label I and glades...

S
Shader 21.09.19

Big senks :)

S
Shader 21.09.19

And by the way, remind me where this pond with a woman I forgot cheto.

a
alllexxx 21.09.19

Well, a pancake, you give... And the key to the apartment where grandma is???
Somewhere in the North-West, close to ALD Velothi. I came across a woman, when pen of the Daedra. near the ruins there (they're kind of on the shore), a lake with a woman stalite Beregite. Well, fumbled at the map-the...

r
roadcop 21.09.19

And I first time ran. when I was young and weak. They have soaked me :(

E
Elegy 21.09.19

Interesting ring pool found? I didn't :(

B
Begemot 21.09.19

The ring almost near the shore in the seaweed, look closer! They then attack you as soon as you ring lift!

L
LexaQ 21.09.19

add on ring....the man standing there.the current over the eyes to take off our shoes for the little man closed chameleona))) and it is the right of the lake if you look from the entrance))