3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tdante 21.09.19 05:50 pm

Negative changes in the construction after the patch (No Man's Sky)

Beyound such a patch.
Sometimes just asking a double facepalm.
1) Why did the undo all the attachment points? Now the construction is difficult to understand which block I put the object, the entire screen is highlighted, a lot of lines. Worse than it was.
2) Bugs docking facilities.
a) Previously, it was possible to hang up objects on walls without problems, now the objects with the exact attachment points, such gallakticheskom terminal, are mounted halfway in the floor or halfway to the ceiling fixing points on the walls just moved a meter or two down.
b) a Landing platform with doors linking now impossible - impossible to pass, are attached to the floor along with a doorway halfway down.
3) Texture bugs. For example, the transport storage rooms can not be put together without walls between them - will get some ugly hole in the textures directly to the hangar. TIN.
4) Put the objects on the transport was more difficult. Need to leave at a decent distance to see it properly delivered.
5) replace the landing platform. Not only that, changed the size and texture so that now you have to remove them and put in another place, because stupidly did not intermeddle in the old... So now they can not dock anywhere at all. Here vtupuyu wants. Easier to put the platform and build a whole base around it. Here only it will not work, since as I write above, doors will be impenetrable.
6) for some reason reduced the number of points of planting plants in a room Conservatory, if it is connected by a corridor.
7) the System of protection against harmful factors and first aid kit don't work at all, regardless of energy supply, even on the freighter.
8) Storage of resources from the previous database zabagovan, just beeps that your inventory is full, even if I have it max and I took all the technology and cleaned it up. (The store itself does not contain almost anything and can be more of my inventory)

If I one such lucky, and other such bugs, write about it and not just a bad thing.
3 Comments
Sort by:
R
RestlinM 21.09.19

No change of control

T
Tdante 21.09.19

RestlinM
By the way, Yes, the snap buttons is missing, can not be reassigned. It is good that before everything was already configured.

A
A B 21.09.19

I have lost the ability to change the quantity of the material from the cleaner button doesn't work. Option one, all in all. There is still a lot of questions. Primary, why create such crap with a teleport. Why when training the pronunciation of words, made such a reaction with a change in reputation? In short, there are many questions to be updated. When are the answers?