3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sayman95 21.09.19 05:50 pm

Error \"unable to create a new guard page for stack\" [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Unable to create a new guard page for the stack, I get this error, what's the problem, who knows?
13 Comments
Sort by:
d
duke666x 21.09.19

Ilya Popovic
mods of clothes are installed?

S
Sayman95 21.09.19

duke666x
no, changed the physical machines, is SweetFX, and a couple of scripts

d
duke666x 21.09.19

Ilya Popovic
then the virus try this one https://support.microsoft com/EN-us/kb/299357/EN only instead of a space point put then restart and try the game Oh and here is the result accomplish your goal

S
Sayman95 21.09.19

duke666x
problem solved, reinstalled the game and all, there's a new problem, the game crashes to desktop without any error, playing 10-20 minutes, and departure. The lag in the game, fps is stable, not prosidaet, though the comp is weak, but it

d
duke666x 21.09.19

Ilya Popovic
dy is anything can be a crack from 3dm and additional AT WMS, what need to install and card is overheating well or any curve plug-in/script

S
Sayman95 21.09.19

duke666x
yeah, I have the game already was normal, then decided a few mods to put in, and the game started to give the error about which I wrote above, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, decided the graphics settings to climb, put direct 11 and grass put in, and a few significant settings and everything started to fly, the map did not seem heated. For reference I have a GeForce gtx 550Ti, + it improved cooler cooling costs

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 21.09.19

Ilya Popovic
in General, I have the same game work blank screen,fashion began to pick at the end, I realized that work blank screen due to increase in traffic.

V
VR_Production 21.09.19

Saymanama55
Hi. How decided this problem? :
Unable to create a new guard page for stack

r
region35 21.09.19

I solved this problem . vkorne is a shnyaga 2 files d3dcompiler_46.dll and d3dcompiler_46e.dll left the first and d3dcompiler_46e.dll he removed the extra he count the mod is completely useless

A
Artupaky 21.09.19

region35
Thank you very much! I helped

M
ModerrorDino 29.09.21

region35
can I please step by step? where and in what folder are these files. there are stupid people like me.

W
WannаCry 29.09.21

I would have your problems))) "sold the kidney" bought radeon rx 6700 xt elite12gb, now the game does not start at all ... some kind of game ... but on your problem it was like that, put enb, got up crookedly, demolished it and the norms It was.

I
Ivan Chernyaev 03.11.21

guys how to treat it if anyone knows help